football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Texaco Fan
Texaco Fan (IP Logged)

Tony Watt
22 April, 2012 14:52
Well done to Tony Watt. 2 goals on his Celtic debut. Shame he's even playing for those f@&£ers but at least it was against Motherwell

GBTP
GBTP (IP Logged)

Re: Tony Watt
22 April, 2012 15:38
What the Fu%^ do I know about footballers.
I never rated Tony Watt. I actually thought he was a waste of space. I was glad we sold him and now he is an under 21 internationalist and has just scored two goals for Smelltic on his debut. I give up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/04/2012 15:40 by GBTP.

SandyB
SandyB (IP Logged)

22 April, 2012 15:50
Has Balantyne been clever enough to put add ons into the sale.
Goes to prove that there are probably a number of Second division players who could step up to the overrated Premier division.

Diamond Man
Diamond Man (IP Logged)

22 April, 2012 19:26
A cracking player. The lad has a bright future ahead of him.

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

22 April, 2012 21:05
Is there a sell-on clause?

(or a sanity clause?)

22 April, 2012 23:02
Pretty sure at the time it was described as an £80,000 up front fee with add-ons. Presumably one of those add-ons will have been first appearance and/or first goal. I'd be disappointed in Ballantyne if that game didn't net Airdrie another £20,000 or so to be honest.

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 06:18
Lets hope for a sell on clause because if he keeps going like he started, then a bigger club may come along one day.

Well done Tony.

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 06:32
Quote:
RatOot
Hope he breaks his legs on his next outing.

What a nasty little pr*ck you are!

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 06:36
For his sake I hope he doesn't end up like the many many other young players whos careers go nowhere with the Old Firm, and end up at places like Morton or Raith Rovers.

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 07:01
Is Donnelly nt a better all round goal scorer though. Maybe a few bob for him in summer and make sure we keep Boyle, Morton and Sally

23 April, 2012 09:31
well done TW!

BSH67
Scott H (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 09:50
Quite ironic really that a TWatt scores for Celtic (Sm163)

ickle_annsey
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 11:31
Rat Oot what a horrible man you must be that you wish an 18 year old kid that is the first to admit that he owes his success to Airdrie to break his legs? A boy that is still friends with the majority of the Airdrie team? Never thought seeing a Celtic player getting a brace would make me smile but well done Tony! Anne

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 15:26
Really happy for the boy Watt. Celtic currently best team in Scotland despite Lennon.

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

24 April, 2012 16:27
Any goal scored against Motherwell gives me immense pleasure but even greater satisfaction when an ex Airdrie man does it.

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

24 April, 2012 20:45
I'd rather see Motherwell get success that that shower of tramps.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

24 April, 2012 21:49
And I would rather watch both of them fall in to the same hole that Rangers find themselves but that doesn't change that fact that an ex-airdrie player who made the club a little bit of money has done well for himself.

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

25 April, 2012 11:32
Quote:
FGAU
I'd rather see Motherwell get success that that shower of tramps.

Great 1st post. Welcome to the site. (Sm8)

nealmorrison
Carlukediamond (IP Logged)

25 April, 2012 12:02
the young man has a great future, well played tony

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

26 April, 2012 10:27
Not me,I do like to see the Old Firm fail but after seeing Airdrie ( & Scotland ) win my next greatest football pleasure is seeing Motherwell lose.
And thats me mellowed down over the years, it used to be the case Motherwell a defeat was better than an Airdrie win looooool

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net