Latest News:
21 Apr, 2012 18:12 Report
Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2004
Todays result
We get beat, Stenny and East Fife win to go even on points.

To quote Captain Kevin Darling
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/Blackadder_4_captain_darling.jpg/250px-Blackadder_4_captain_darling.jpg
"Made an entry in my diary, it simply says Bug ger".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/04/2012 18:21 by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond.

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 20:22 Report
wilkman2112 (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2008
Re: Todays result
crunch game next week!

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 20:48 Report
big jim-wrexham diamond (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2007
Well...thankfully it is still in our own hands. Win both games and score some goals and we're through

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 22:05 Report
Diamond Lad (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2009
make or break next week

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 23:06 Report
cowboy (IP Logged)

Really bad mistake by the goalie for their second.

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 23:20 Report
big jim-wrexham diamond (IP Logged)

Defo was. First mistake I've seen him make, but the thing with keepers is that mistakes almost always lead to goals.

ReplyQuote

21 Apr, 2012 23:25 Report
DiamondFan (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2012
Mistake by Adam but as long as he learns from it it's fine. He's still the main reason we've improved form.

Disappointing result but we deserved a draw - our offside goal was never offside. The ref was shite.

Silly mistake by Donnelly. He's made it tougher for us next week hopefully Boyle will be fit and then play Holmes or Sally with him.

Hopefully we win next week and Arbroath do us a favour.

ReplyQuote

22 Apr, 2012 17:02 Report
raydrie (IP Logged)

Quote:
DiamondFan
Mistake by Adam but as long as he learns from it it's fine. He's still the main reason we've improved form.
Disappointing result but we deserved a draw - our offside goal was never offside. The ref was shite.

Silly mistake by Donnelly. He's made it tougher for us next week hopefully Boyle will be fit and then play Holmes or Sally with him.

Hopefully we win next week and Arbroath do us a favour.

Spot on Diamond Fan, couple of mistakes made by younger members of the squad who, between them, have made our season. Only wish that Donnelly had connected with his punch. Dumbarton were lucky.

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 10:37 Report
scottydogdiamondgeezer (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2003
still cant work out how the 2nd goal didnt count though i heard mclaren knocked it in offside. Sons tv get your finger out, not that it matters much now!

Donnelly will get a 3 match ban!! what a bad time to get that red carD! moment of madness!!

i thought we were the better team on sat! ROBBED

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 10:41 Report
The real Desmond Dekker (IP Logged)

May turn out to have been Donnelly's last ever game for us if someone comes in for him which is highly probable.

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 11:07 Report
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

Ain't looking good at all now as East Fife have beaten us 3 times this year , hope am wrong but it looks set up for Ryan Wallace to do the damage Again !!!

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 11:32 Report
Paranoid Android (IP Logged)

Quote:
diamonds77
Ain't looking good at all now as East Fife have beaten us 3 times this year , hope am wrong but it looks set up for Ryan Wallace to do the damage Again !!!

Hopefuly a few hard but "fair" tackles early doors will be made on that bell-end

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 13:00 Report
DiamondFan (IP Logged)

Quote:
diamonds77

I remember one of those defeats was when lovering lost his cool and got sent off when we were 2-1 up and we went on to lose 3-2. Another example of how discipline has cost us this season.

Then there was the last game when Adam was ridiculously sent off.

Were a lot better now than then with a more organised defence and now that Adam is settled in so I'm confident we can win.

ReplyQuote

23 Apr, 2012 16:22 Report
jack d (IP Logged)
ed ballocks

I take if theres no play off place we can safely put that ticking time bomb the name Airdieonians to bed for another year you see theres always a silver lining maybe even after next Sat.

ReplyQuote

25 Apr, 2012 18:40 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Quote:
jack d
I take if theres no play off place we can safely put that ticking time bomb the name Airdieonians to bed for another year you see theres always a silver lining maybe even after next Sat.

Eh? Any chance someone could translate the above?

ReplyQuote

26 Apr, 2012 11:20 Report
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2007
Quote:
OlderB
Quote:
jack d

Eh? Any chance someone could translate the above?

Allow me. I think it translates like this;

Giberish giberish, my spelling is rubbish, I am drunk, I dont know what I'm writing, pardon my french, all this next saturday.

ReplyQuote

26 Apr, 2012 20:38 Report
jack d (IP Logged)
ed ballocks

Nope : Bit Tired of all the Cr@p regarding a new name IF Club gets promoted via play offs.
SO if we Don't get in to play offs by losing to E.Fife I hope that the name change ,which is unimportant will be forgotten about by the traditionalists .
i.e. unhappy if we don't get into play offs,but happy to forget about name change .
Seemples..............

ReplyQuote

26 Apr, 2012 22:17 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Quote:
jack d
Nope : Bit Tired of all the Cr@p regarding a new name IF Club gets promoted via play offs.
SO if we Don't get in to play offs by losing to E.Fife I hope that the name change ,which is unimportant will be forgotten about by the traditionalists .
i.e. unhappy if we don't get into play offs,but happy to forget about name change .
Seemples..............

How can a 124 year old name be a "new" name? It might be unimportant to you, however 10 years on, it still brings a lot of emotion out in a lot of people, so I would also argue it must therefore be important. Possibly as important as Peter Davenportant, however that might be debatable.

ReplyQuote
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net