football
Latest News:

Todays result
21 April, 2012 17:12
We get beat, Stenny and East Fife win to go even on points.

To quote Captain Kevin Darling
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/Blackadder_4_captain_darling.jpg/250px-Blackadder_4_captain_darling.jpg
"Made an entry in my diary, it simply says Bug ger".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/04/2012 17:21 by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond.

wilkman2112
wilkman2112 (IP Logged)

Re: Todays result
21 April, 2012 19:22
crunch game next week!

21 April, 2012 19:48
Well...thankfully it is still in our own hands. Win both games and score some goals and we're through

Diamond Lad
Diamond Lad (IP Logged)

21 April, 2012 21:05
make or break next week

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

21 April, 2012 22:06
Really bad mistake by the goalie for their second.

21 April, 2012 22:20
Defo was. First mistake I've seen him make, but the thing with keepers is that mistakes almost always lead to goals.

DiamondFan
DiamondFan (IP Logged)

21 April, 2012 22:25
Mistake by Adam but as long as he learns from it it's fine. He's still the main reason we've improved form.

Disappointing result but we deserved a draw - our offside goal was never offside. The ref was shite.

Silly mistake by Donnelly. He's made it tougher for us next week hopefully Boyle will be fit and then play Holmes or Sally with him.

Hopefully we win next week and Arbroath do us a favour.

raydrie
raydrie (IP Logged)

22 April, 2012 16:02
Quote:
DiamondFan
Mistake by Adam but as long as he learns from it it's fine. He's still the main reason we've improved form.
Disappointing result but we deserved a draw - our offside goal was never offside. The ref was shite.

Silly mistake by Donnelly. He's made it tougher for us next week hopefully Boyle will be fit and then play Holmes or Sally with him.

Hopefully we win next week and Arbroath do us a favour.

Spot on Diamond Fan, couple of mistakes made by younger members of the squad who, between them, have made our season. Only wish that Donnelly had connected with his punch. Dumbarton were lucky.

23 April, 2012 09:37
still cant work out how the 2nd goal didnt count though i heard mclaren knocked it in offside. Sons tv get your finger out, not that it matters much now!

Donnelly will get a 3 match ban!! what a bad time to get that red carD! moment of madness!!

i thought we were the better team on sat! ROBBED

23 April, 2012 09:41
May turn out to have been Donnelly's last ever game for us if someone comes in for him which is highly probable.

diamonds77
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 10:07
Ain't looking good at all now as East Fife have beaten us 3 times this year , hope am wrong but it looks set up for Ryan Wallace to do the damage Again !!!

Paranoid Android
Paranoid Android (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 10:32
Quote:
diamonds77
Ain't looking good at all now as East Fife have beaten us 3 times this year , hope am wrong but it looks set up for Ryan Wallace to do the damage Again !!!

Hopefuly a few hard but "fair" tackles early doors will be made on that bell-end

DiamondFan
DiamondFan (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 12:00
Quote:
diamonds77

I remember one of those defeats was when lovering lost his cool and got sent off when we were 2-1 up and we went on to lose 3-2. Another example of how discipline has cost us this season.

Then there was the last game when Adam was ridiculously sent off.

Were a lot better now than then with a more organised defence and now that Adam is settled in so I'm confident we can win.

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

23 April, 2012 15:22
I take if theres no play off place we can safely put that ticking time bomb the name Airdieonians to bed for another year you see theres always a silver lining maybe even after next Sat.

MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

25 April, 2012 17:40
Quote:
jack d
I take if theres no play off place we can safely put that ticking time bomb the name Airdieonians to bed for another year you see theres always a silver lining maybe even after next Sat.

Eh? Any chance someone could translate the above?

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

26 April, 2012 10:20
Quote:
OlderB
Quote:
jack d

Eh? Any chance someone could translate the above?

Allow me. I think it translates like this;

Giberish giberish, my spelling is rubbish, I am drunk, I dont know what I'm writing, pardon my french, all this next saturday.

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

26 April, 2012 19:38
Nope : Bit Tired of all the Cr@p regarding a new name IF Club gets promoted via play offs.
SO if we Don't get in to play offs by losing to E.Fife I hope that the name change ,which is unimportant will be forgotten about by the traditionalists .
i.e. unhappy if we don't get into play offs,but happy to forget about name change .
Seemples..............

MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

26 April, 2012 21:17
Quote:
jack d
Nope : Bit Tired of all the Cr@p regarding a new name IF Club gets promoted via play offs.
SO if we Don't get in to play offs by losing to E.Fife I hope that the name change ,which is unimportant will be forgotten about by the traditionalists .
i.e. unhappy if we don't get into play offs,but happy to forget about name change .
Seemples..............

How can a 124 year old name be a "new" name? It might be unimportant to you, however 10 years on, it still brings a lot of emotion out in a lot of people, so I would also argue it must therefore be important. Possibly as important as Peter Davenportant, however that might be debatable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net