football
Latest News:

airdrieonians
airdrieonians (IP Logged)

The Dreadnought- Bathgate
18 March, 2012 09:21
Friday 23rd March -Anti-Nowhere League.
Sunday 8th April - Brian James/Rat Scabies play Damned,Damned,Damned.
some gigs for the punk appreciation scoiety on here smiling smiley
pity i will miss ANWL while in shitey Alaska.

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Re: The Dreadnought- Bathgate
18 March, 2012 15:30
The reformed Steps are playing RATT in Bathgate, if anyone's interested.

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 18:04
AIRDRIE ARE AT HOME NEXT SAT .INTERSSSESTED?IF NOT THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THE WEB SITE .

airdrie_mucker2002
++AmmO++ (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 19:16
No-one cares about Airdrie

airdrieonians

18 March, 2012 19:36
Quote:
whitedove
AIRDRIE ARE AT HOME NEXT SAT .INTERSSSESTED?IF NOT THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THE WEB SITE .

there will be more in the toilet in the pub at either gig, than at an airdrie game before long so @#$%& up, ya feathered @#$%&.

Arthur Wilson
Sergeant Wilson (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 19:46
Quote:
whitedove
.INTERSSSESTED?
You are Kaa the snake from The Jungle Book......what do I win?

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 20:59
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE AIRDRIE FOOTBALL CLUB THEN GET OFF THE WEBSITE AND LEAVE IT FOR FANS WHO ARE.

Arthur Wilson
Sergeant Wilson (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 21:15
Quote:
whitedove
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE AIRDRIE FOOTBALL CLUB THEN GET OFF THE WEBSITE AND LEAVE IT FOR FANS WHO ARE.
What's the problem with pointing out that bands are playing on a Friday and a Sunday?

sunnyjim11
sunnyjim11 (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 21:46
try ing to get sham 69 to airdrie ths summer. its going to happen i believe
smileys with beer

airdrieonians

18 March, 2012 21:49
Quote:
whitedove

what airdrie football club are you talking about....... fans......who..... you? part of the reason we are shite is @#$%& like you, what interest have you and what are you doing to improve the PISH situation we are in..... oh yes F@ck all.

airdrieonians

18 March, 2012 21:51
but not with jimmy pursey sunny jim?

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

18 March, 2012 22:49
ive been a fan of airdrie for over sixty years.i buy a programme,5 lottery tickets,season ticketevery year,fifty-fifty tickets every home game ,made donations to youth teams and the aces,i would do more if i could afford too,ying now you tell us whatmore can i do to please you.there you are.

airdrieonians

19 March, 2012 07:17
If youre such a big fan then, are you happy with the position we are in.
if not, then do what most people do that receive a sub-standard service,complain to the providor that you are being short changed,or served something that is defective. if you dont...... "and you and many others dont"
you will get the same shite or worse every week, you could try that until the service improves.
i beleive the term is complain!
Many like me.... register our complaints here and eleswhere, to highlight the dross we are now served, when we would prefer better.
That seems straight forward enough.
thank you
PS and yes it was a post @#$%& all to do with the club, but a post for the guys that follow the club, obviously doesnt suit you though, i will look out for knitting events and church cake fairs and post these to, as long as it does not Clash (pun intended) with football games.

AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

19 March, 2012 12:15
Quote:
whitedove

Oh yeah, i forgot that everyone who supports Airdrie doesn't have other interests outside football.

Old crank.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

19 March, 2012 16:34
Quote:
airdrieonians
If youre such a big fan then, are you happy with the position we are in.
if not, then do what most people do that receive a sub-standard service,complain to the providor that you are being short changed,or served something that is defective. if you dont...... "and you and many others dont"
you will get the same shite or worse every week, you could try that until the service improves.
i beleive the term is complain!
Many like me.... register our complaints here and eleswhere, to highlight the dross we are now served, when we would prefer better.
That seems straight forward enough.
thank you
PS and yes it was a post @#$%& all to do with the club, but a post for the guys that follow the club, obviously doesnt suit you though, i will look out for knitting events and church cake fairs and post these to, as long as it does not Clash (pun intended) with football games.

<> August 2002 - Airdrie v Forfar - 2200 at the game, finished the season 2nd top.

March 2012 - Airdrie v Forfar - Same divison, 600 at the game, will probably finish the season mid table.

Onwards and upwards! <>

Dude love
Dude love (IP Logged)

19 March, 2012 21:26
Pffft

jester
jester (IP Logged)

20 March, 2012 12:39
Quote:
whitedove
There's plenty of off topic stuff on here. If you are too thick to work that out you should really get your care worker to take away your mouse and keyboard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net