11 March, 2012 20:15
I dont have any tips but a few Scottish trained runners are
Blenheim Brook,
Bold Sir Brian has a definite EW chance
Brindisi Breeze also has a good EW chance
Degas Art
Lucia Bay
Tap Night
I like to bet the placepot at Cheltenham. I once got it up and won £278 for a £1
Good Scottish jockey is Campbell Gillies
Also The Irish always have a fair few winners.

I like Kenny Black
Albert Barr (IP Logged)

Re: OT - Cheltenham festival
11 March, 2012 20:17
Very latest news

Copy and paste the link below to get the name of a horse that has a great chance of winning.

[www.racingpost.com]

I like Kenny Black
Albert Barr (IP Logged)

11 March, 2012 20:25

12 March, 2012 07:04
Best tip is not to bet in the first place - have you ever seen a poor bookie? Think about it!!

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

12 March, 2012 11:32
<> Top tips from the 1970s - Dalmacoulter, The Target...
<>

12 March, 2012 14:01
...Plains.

dunfermlineairdriefan

13 March, 2012 04:46
Right well here it goes....

13:30 - few horses that could be in the mix coming up the hill. Darlan, fell last time out but had previously been unbeaten before that. Both Henderson and McCoy seem to have high hopes for him, and there has been no reported issues from the fall. Montbazon and Galileo's choice will be there or there abouts. Tetlami maybe as an outside bet?!

14:05 - Only 1 horse in this for me, Sprinter Sacre... has had an op to sort his breathing issue that he had last year and is meant to be 10 times better than last year. Al Ferof will probably be the closest challenger. Menorah could be E/W value if he jumps well.

14:40 - Not much interest in this race for me. Hold on Julio looks like a winner. Zarrafakt possibly is the best e/w bet.

15:20 - Hurricane Fly for me in this one. looks an easier race than last year. Binocular may make it difficult for him but i think today will be the day for the favourites.

16:00 - again no interest for me here. Garde Champetre would be the one if i was having a bet out of sheer loyalty.

16:40 - 1 horse race. Quevega all the way. Nothing else needs to be said.

17:15 - good luck with this one. Cant see whats win here.

I think the best bet for today are the 3 main favourites sprinter sacre, hurricane fly and quevega. I personally cant see anything beating them.

Hopefully be a successfull first days betting. Good luck with whatever you go for.

diamonds77
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

13 March, 2012 19:51
been a good days betting 2 cheltenham winners a nice £20 on Hunt ball at 7/1 + £20 on Caldercruix at southwell (Sm128)

dunfermlineairdriefan

14 March, 2012 05:43
Lucky 15 for me today

14:05 - Monksland. Won on its last 3 and looks to be progressing well. Irish trained horses have won 5 of the last 9 renewels and 4 of the last 11 winners have gone into the race unbeaten. He ticks both those boxes

14:40 - Grand Crus. the favourite has won this race 3 out of the last 5 times and he has good form coming into this. The horse they all need to beat. I may also have a wee single on First lieutenant as he keeps catching my eye.

15:20 - Sizing Europe. Comes into this race in better form than last year where he won it by 5 lengths. Beat Big Zeb last time out by 15 lengths, though this may be a tad closer. i think Finian's rainbow will be his closest threat. 10 of the last 11 defending champs have been beaten.......

17:15 - Moscow Mannon. Irish trained, the irish have won this race 14 times in the last 19 races. He has won his last 3, 4 of the last 5 winners had all previously been unbeaten.

Once again good luck to all having a bet today.

I like Kenny Black
Albert Barr (IP Logged)

14 March, 2012 20:33
This horse will be 1st or 2nd

[www.racingpost.com]

This horse will be 1st or 2nd

[www.racingpost.com]

Include all three horses for an each way treble

[www.racingpost.com]

All I can do is tell you

I like Kenny Black
Albert Barr (IP Logged)

15 March, 2012 19:51
Tomorrow at Chelters is when the punters get slaughtered.

But I'm here to save the day

This horse will be in the first three.
[www.racingpost.com]

Other than that keep your money in your pocket and watch the dual between Long Run and Kauto Star.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net