football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
diamonds77
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

Arbroath
28 February, 2012 11:17
Cant see anymore than 50 Airdrie fans up there on Wednesday can't blame anyone they way results have been going , going up anyway as its a good moan lol

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

Re: Arbroath
28 February, 2012 11:31
Quote:
diamonds77
Cant see anymore than 50 Airdrie fans up there on Wednesday can't blame anyone they way results have been going , going up anyway as its a good moan lol

<> Good for you d77 thumbs down - here's hoping we at least snatch a point, but that's in hope rather than expectation. <>

ickle_annsey
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 12:16
You never know. Wee Andy Duncan is a good goalie & Cammy is back. If we play Boyle rather than Holmes, and Stevo is back we might have a chance!

AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 12:21
Quote:
ickle_annsey
You never know. Wee Andy Duncan is a good goalie & Cammy is back. If we play Boyle rather than Holmes, and Stevo is back we might have a chance!

What odd's you giving us?

diamonds77
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 12:46
4/1 ur cash

MESSAGES->author
eddie booth (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 12:57
Quote:
ickle_annsey

Never seen Andy Duncan play, but I'd be tad more confident if he was called big Andy Duncan.

airdrieonians
airdrieonians (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 13:44
best to play 10 kippers and donnely

28 February, 2012 14:04
"Kippers"? - the team play as if they are half asleep most of the time.

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 17:44
if it was funny i would laugh at the comments of the armchair fans,i wont call you supporters as, the at least go and support the club.so shut up ,and let the real fans voice their opion of the team.,as the guy on radio usued to say if not at games you have no opinion.by the way we will beat arbroath .

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 18:01
Quote:
whitedove
if it was funny i would laugh at the comments of the armchair fans,i wont call you supporters as, the at least go and support the club.so shut up ,and let the real fans voice their opion of the team.,as the guy on radio usued to say if not at games you have no opinion.by the way we will beat arbroath .

At least some of them can punctuate (Sm100)

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 18:20
Sounds fishy to me.

Kippers on the park - what a waste!

Diamond Forever

28 February, 2012 18:21
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
whitedove

At least some of them can punctuate (Sm100)

<> I used to think that's what happened to your bicycle tyre and you had to take it to McConechys to get sorted.... <>

Diamond Forever

28 February, 2012 18:23
Quote:
whitedove

<> That would be the late great James Sanderson! <>

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 20:07
Quote:
Diamond Forever
Quote:
whitedove

<> That would be the late great James Sanderson! <>

The original grumpy phone-in host. I remember him having an argument with a caller, and saying to the guy "... are you accusing me of mendacity?" I don't think that the guy knew what that meant!

cairnhill diamond
cairnhill diamond (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 20:27
A caller on snyde said to James Sanderson one night during a
Live broadcast "I wouldn't let you sell newspapers never mind write for one".

diamonds77
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

28 February, 2012 20:58
Stirling winning aswell now

28 February, 2012 23:17
Whitedove, the reason I don't go to as many matches as I used to is financial and having been to every senior ground in Scotland - apart from St Mirren's new ground- and also one of the 700 or so who went to Prague in 1992, I do not class myself as an "armchair fan". I therefore reserve the right to criticise the team / manager / owner or whoever / whatever I choose, if that is OK with you of course? At the moment they are, in case you hadn't noticed (obviously you must have been at ALL the matches after all otherwise YOU must ALSO be an armchair fan?) very ppor indeed and deserve all the flak they have been given by me and many other posters. I too hope they win tomorrow but I doubt if they will do.

ickle_annsey
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 10:30
Andy Duncan does fill the goal. We met him at the Aces bowling and he wasn't short, maybe about the same height as Lilley,so fairly tall but he actually seems much bigger in the goal. Craig and I both commented on it on Saturday. Andy is a very promising looking goalie, no Connor looking howlers! Though I need to actually learn to relax when our goalies are touching the ball, too many goalie mishaps from earlier this season are having their effects on me still! Can someone keep either Chris, Willie, Mairi or me updated with scores, line ups etc? Anne

el Gringo
el Gringo (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 11:13
Club twitter (@Airdrie_FC) will have lineups and goal updates. Advertiser twitter (@CP_acadvertiser) will have running commentary. Hope this helps. smiling smiley

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1841/airdrie92iq8.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrie93.pnghttp://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2784/airdriecw0.pnghttp://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2008/post-3903-1202339894.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrieonians99sm.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrie00.pnghttp://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9125/airdriebv6.png

Airdrieonians T-Shirt Store

SandyB
SandyB (IP Logged)

29 February, 2012 11:26
Quote:
whitedove

It's the pish on the park which is driving me to the arm chair

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net