Latest News:
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
28 Feb, 2012 11:17 Report
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2007
Arbroath
Cant see anymore than 50 Airdrie fans up there on Wednesday can't blame anyone they way results have been going , going up anyway as its a good moan lol

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 11:31 Report
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jul, 2005
Re: Arbroath
Quote:
diamonds77
Cant see anymore than 50 Airdrie fans up there on Wednesday can't blame anyone they way results have been going , going up anyway as its a good moan lol

<> Good for you d77 thumbs down - here's hoping we at least snatch a point, but that's in hope rather than expectation. <>

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 12:16 Report
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Aug, 2005
You never know. Wee Andy Duncan is a good goalie & Cammy is back. If we play Boyle rather than Holmes, and Stevo is back we might have a chance!

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 12:21 Report
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

Quote:
ickle_annsey
You never know. Wee Andy Duncan is a good goalie & Cammy is back. If we play Boyle rather than Holmes, and Stevo is back we might have a chance!

What odd's you giving us?

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 12:46 Report
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

4/1 ur cash

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 12:57 Report
eddie booth (IP Logged)

Quote:
ickle_annsey

Never seen Andy Duncan play, but I'd be tad more confident if he was called big Andy Duncan.

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 13:44 Report
airdrieonians (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2009
best to play 10 kippers and donnely

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 14:04 Report
The real Desmond Dekker (IP Logged)

"Kippers"? - the team play as if they are half asleep most of the time.

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 17:44 Report
whitedove (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2011
if it was funny i would laugh at the comments of the armchair fans,i wont call you supporters as, the at least go and support the club.so shut up ,and let the real fans voice their opion of the team.,as the guy on radio usued to say if not at games you have no opinion.by the way we will beat arbroath .

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 18:01 Report
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Quote:
whitedove
if it was funny i would laugh at the comments of the armchair fans,i wont call you supporters as, the at least go and support the club.so shut up ,and let the real fans voice their opion of the team.,as the guy on radio usued to say if not at games you have no opinion.by the way we will beat arbroath .

At least some of them can punctuate (Sm100)

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 18:20 Report
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Dec, 2004
Sounds fishy to me.

Kippers on the park - what a waste!

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 18:21 Report

Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
whitedove

At least some of them can punctuate (Sm100)

<> I used to think that's what happened to your bicycle tyre and you had to take it to McConechys to get sorted.... <>

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 18:23 Report

Quote:
whitedove

<> That would be the late great James Sanderson! <>

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 20:07 Report
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Quote:
Diamond Forever
Quote:
whitedove

<> That would be the late great James Sanderson! <>

The original grumpy phone-in host. I remember him having an argument with a caller, and saying to the guy "... are you accusing me of mendacity?" I don't think that the guy knew what that meant!

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 20:27 Report
cairnhill diamond (IP Logged)

A caller on snyde said to James Sanderson one night during a
Live broadcast "I wouldn't let you sell newspapers never mind write for one".

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 20:58 Report
diamonds77 (IP Logged)

Stirling winning aswell now

ReplyQuote

28 Feb, 2012 23:17 Report
The real Desmond Dekker (IP Logged)

Whitedove, the reason I don't go to as many matches as I used to is financial and having been to every senior ground in Scotland - apart from St Mirren's new ground- and also one of the 700 or so who went to Prague in 1992, I do not class myself as an "armchair fan". I therefore reserve the right to criticise the team / manager / owner or whoever / whatever I choose, if that is OK with you of course? At the moment they are, in case you hadn't noticed (obviously you must have been at ALL the matches after all otherwise YOU must ALSO be an armchair fan?) very ppor indeed and deserve all the flak they have been given by me and many other posters. I too hope they win tomorrow but I doubt if they will do.

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 10:30 Report
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Aug, 2005
Andy Duncan does fill the goal. We met him at the Aces bowling and he wasn't short, maybe about the same height as Lilley,so fairly tall but he actually seems much bigger in the goal. Craig and I both commented on it on Saturday. Andy is a very promising looking goalie, no Connor looking howlers! Though I need to actually learn to relax when our goalies are touching the ball, too many goalie mishaps from earlier this season are having their effects on me still! Can someone keep either Chris, Willie, Mairi or me updated with scores, line ups etc? Anne

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 11:13 Report
el Gringo (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Dec, 2003
Club twitter (@Airdrie_FC) will have lineups and goal updates. Advertiser twitter (@CP_acadvertiser) will have running commentary. Hope this helps. smiling smiley

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1841/airdrie92iq8.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrie93.pnghttp://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2784/airdriecw0.pnghttp://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2008/post-3903-1202339894.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrieonians99sm.pnghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/stuartm65/airdrie00.pnghttp://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9125/airdriebv6.png

Airdrieonians T-Shirt Store

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 11:26 Report
SandyB (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jun, 2008
Quote:
whitedove

It's the pish on the park which is driving me to the arm chair

ReplyQuote
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net