football
Latest News:

Question?
Question? (IP Logged)

Planet earth calling Mr Boyle.
22 February, 2012 17:11
Did anyone else pick up on the wee gaffers comment in the tiser today?

He was saying how the Stenny defeat last Saturday was the worst we have played under him, so then Jimmy what about the 7:2 joke at Cliftonhill last year?

He maybe our manager until at least the end of the season that I can accept due to the chairman we have, but ffs Jimmy please just dont saying anything rather than daft one liners.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

Re: Planet earth calling Mr Boyle.
22 February, 2012 18:52
I have to say I actually agree with him, the Albion Rovers game was p!sh and hurt the fans of the club but at least during that game we seemed to put in a little effort.

On Saturday there wasn't even the pretence of any effort, the team didn't care, they played like a team who had never met before, they were lazy and inept and that was only until the 3rd goal went in, after that I never saw much more as I left!!!

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

22 February, 2012 20:33
See if he'd come out and said that all of the 1st team had been suffering from a flu virus and couldn't train or run about, then I'd have believed him.

23 February, 2012 06:35
Maybe so, but a flu virus two out of every three matchs we play is stretching credibility a little surely?!

ickle_annsey
ickle_annsey (IP Logged)

23 February, 2012 10:36
First time in 26 years of watching Airdrie that I walked out before ft. The only one who actually looked like he gave a toss was Stevenson!

airdrieonians
airdrieonians (IP Logged)

23 February, 2012 18:05
what was the crowd at 4:30pm

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

23 February, 2012 20:10
dont think they do running commentaries on the crowd yet,but its a good idea for bookies taking bets of how many there at the end.As for players giving a toss,how about Stallard or is he just one big t@sser.
I like Jimmy,but things just have to change.

Doomin Galoom
Doomin Galoom (IP Logged)

23 February, 2012 21:54
I have a bit of sympathy for Jimmy B regarding the worst we have played all season. I mean @#$%&, what a choice!

Dobba
Dobba (IP Logged)

25 February, 2012 10:37
When it comes to absolutely @#$%& performances we're spoilt for choice. I can think of numerous 5, 6 and 7 goal defeats. We lose 3 goals every home game to all the p!sh of the day. Fabulous stuff. I barely know who we're playing today and frankly I don't really care because by quarter to 5 I know it'll be another fu%%ing horror show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net