football
Latest News:

Leeds 2014
DBW1878 (IP Logged)
18 September, 2013 11:14
Dear All,

We have agreed dates with the University of Leeds and Weetwood Hall for the 2014 tournament. With the World Cup taking place the earliest date we could agree was the weekend of the 26th and 27th of July 2014.

As well as Weetwood Hall we are going to be able to offer en-suite rooms at The University's Devonshire Hall which is just off Otley Road between St Michael's Lane and Hyde Park Corner

The Tournament will accept up to, but no more than 24 entries. We will offer 6 groups of 4 teams on day one using the three pitches we had this year. Roger has a number of ideas for day two which would enable more football for each team and he will outline this idea later. As shown in the accounts I circulated earlier, the cost for the tournament needs to be slightly more than this year my proposal is as follows:

If we get 24 teams the fee is £275 and if we only get 20 teams the fee is £300. On this basis Payment of an initial £200 should be made on or before the 1st of January 2014 with the remainder of either £75 or £100 being paid by April 14th 2014. I'll update the website: www.worldnetvets.co.uk with all the relevant details shortly.

As regards Weetwood Hall, the offer is slightly different to 2013, they have offered:

50 rooms per night (variety of twins/triples/double/single occupancy rooms). £85 BB per night for a double occupancy room/ £100 BB per night for a triple occupancy room/ £55 BB per night for a single occupancy room. Stevie Pollard, the bookings manager at Weetwood, will be asking people who make bookings to sign a contract for the rooms.

Details of costs for BB at Devonshire will be available shortly. The good news here is that booking will be directly with the University, most likely using their on line University Rooms booking service so unlike in past years we will not have to have accommodation co-ordinators etc.. More later on this.

Initially, can you email me OFF LIST indicating whether or not you will be entering a team in the tournament?

We will compose a further email about the management of the tournament shortly.

Cheers,

Betty

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2017 14:14 by Chris Mac.

Re: Leeds 2014
Emmerdale Diamond (IP Logged)
18 September, 2013 22:52
are we on, I'm up for it!

Re: Leeds 2014
d telford (IP Logged)
28 January, 2014 12:16
In
Dougy S
Uncle Paul
Buckie
Swan
Duggie Lynn
Bear
DBW

Out
D Telford
K Boyle
Paddy
Crease

Maybe
Preston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2014 12:17 by d telford.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net