Del
I Telford

Out
Colin M
Hami
Duggy L *
Kane *
Findlay *

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 30/09/2013 18:59 by d telford.

Re: St Johnstone A 12/10
DBW1878 (IP Logged)
18 September, 2013 11:15
In for both.

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

Re: St Johnstone A 12/10
DBW1878 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2013 17:22
Chaps
- Leaving the Albert at 8.20am. Dougie Salmond come up to mine for 8.10 if you are still leaving the car. Colin T you can leave the car at mine too if you are driving through. Plenty space left on the bus if anyone else knows someone looking for a day out.
- Whoever has the balls and strips please bring them.
- Grass pitch. Playing at North Inch Sports Centre. PH1 5HS
- After the game, going to the Letham Social Club (PH12HL) for food - rolls and mince hopefully - before leaving at 1pm for Arbroath.
- Leaving Arbroath immediately after the game, and stopping at the Glendevon hotel in Auchterarder (PH3 1AF - 01764 662578) for 45 minutes. They are putting on free sandwiches for us. This stop will be strictly timed as the bus company weren’t overly happy about it. Up to everyone if it’s spent in the pub or the chippy. I can just imagine Jungle with 5 sandwiches and a fish supper hanging out his gub singing ‘candyman’….
- Someone want to bring some tunes ? Preferably the Roses.

Costs
On the way up, we’ll take a fiver off of players, and £2 off those not playing. This will cover our costs in the morning, and leave us with a shortfall of £40 on the bus which we will cover from the team kitty. I think £12 for a full day hire to Arbroath and our various demands is pretty good. As mentioned previously, bus hire is coming in at £280.
On the way down – and assuming the driver isn’t a d1ck and I am sober enough to do so – will take a fiver off everyone at Perth and a drinks order. Will then phone the order in to the hotel at Auchterarder so it’s ready for us when we get there instead of everyone waiting. Will pay the round from this, and give the rest to the driver as his tip.

Booze
McCreadies have been a wee bit funny about booze, but are ok as long as it’s discrete. So make sure it’s at the bottom of your fitba bag, or in a rucksack. Don’t be daft about things.

Going and Playing
We are currently keeperless although hope Paddy will come along. Can someone bring goalie gloves just in case ? Uncle Paul ? Swanny is injured, as is D Telford. Would be good to see you both bring your stuff just in case of dire emergency though.

Playing
1 Kane - Paid
2 DBW - Paid
3 Des - Paid
4 Bear - Paid
5 Scud - Paid
6 Hairy - Paid
7 Leishy - Paid
8 Buckie - Paid
9 Davy Jack - Paid
10 Tootie - Paid
11 Ally - Paid
12 C Telford - Paid
13 Uncle Paul - Paid
Bus Only
14 D.Telford - Paid
15 Ian Telford - Paid
16 Dougie Salmond - Paid
17 Jungle - Paid
18 Del - Paid
19 Russo - Paid
20 Swanny - Paid
21 Paddy
22 Preston

Glendevon Price List
Tennents Lager £3.00
Best £3.00
Stella £3.30
Guiness £3.30
Magners £3
Bottles £2.70 (Bud, Corona, Stella, Miller, Becks, WKD, Smirnoff Ice)
Jaegerbombs £2.00

Questions ?

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2013 11:07 by DBW1878.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net