football
Latest News:

Away Strip Raffle/Martin Hardie Sponsorship
DBW1878 (IP Logged)
09 August, 2013 11:44
Gents and Lorna

A month ago, you may recall we gave the club a cheque for sponsoring Martin Hardie's strip this season, and also put in £250 towards the draw to have a name of our choice on the away strips this season. As you will remember, we were going to get MacMillan nurses on it as a reminder of the work they did with Big Tam, and also just because we are dead nice.

Initially the latter was going to be with funds leftover from the account from 'my' era in charge...i.e. all the old cnuts; with the money for Hardie's strip coming from donations this year.

Alas we didnt win the draw, however, we are still entered into the club lottery every week as a thank you for entering. This is where it becomes tricky though, for example if we win £20k, how do we divvy that up ?

So for clarity, here is what we are doing. If you give me (or DT) a tenner up to and including the Stenhousemuir game next Saturday, you will qualify for getting a share of the winnings should we be that lucky, and also be able to go into a draw to get Hardie's signed top at the end of the year (hopefully by all the team). We may even add another fiver per person to get it framed. Or those who havent paid this tenner can pay £15 for the draw for the strip. We can think of that at the end of the season though. I trust all deem this fair ?

Please note this isn't about old skool or new skool....this is about EVERYONE who has embraced the good ship Internazioswally at one point in their life over the last 13 years or so. It would have been something to be proud of had we won the raffle and did a very noble thing, and for even having that intention, we should be chuffed.

The list of those who have paid is below - if you wish to add to this, please let me know. Meesh - I think you said you would commit.

Bank Account details if paying electronically are (but please let me know if you pay this way)

Account Name - Internazioswally Airdrie
Sort Code - 82-64-20
Account Number - 70102439

Also, we are mentioned here > [www.airdriefc.com]

Hairy
Preston
Jungle
Ally R
Dougy Linn
Paddy
Colin M
Eddie
Mickey
Kane
Stu M
Dougy A
Murphy
Swan
Bear
Colin T
Lorna
D Telford

Paid since worldnet
Alan Gibb £15 electronically
Brummie Al - £15 electronically
Buckie - £10
Shanksy - tbc
Meesh - £10
Scud - £10 electronically
Cookie - £10
Dougie - £10
Craig H - £10
Stevie Leitch - £10 electronically
Andy Allison - £10
Craig Dyat - £10
Alan Dyat - £10
Jim Mackie - £10
Chris Mac - £10
Alan Hamilton - £10 electronically
Des - £10 electronically

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 19/08/2013 21:30 by DBW1878.

Re: Away Strip Raffle/Martin Hardie Sponsorship
DBW1878 (IP Logged)
18 August, 2013 17:53
Well done to all who contributed to this. Great effort.

Our numbers in the lottery are -

6 13 17 28.

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

Re: Away Strip Raffle/Martin Hardie Sponsorship
DBW AT HOME (IP Logged)
04 May, 2014 20:45
1 Hairy
2 Preston
3 Jungle
4Ally R
5 Dougy Linn
6Paddy
7Colin M
8Eddie
9Mickey
10Kane
11Stu M
12Dougy A
13Murphy
14Swan
15Bear
16Colin T
17Lorna
18D Telford
19Alan Gibb £15 electronically
20 Brummie Al - £15 electronically
21 Buckie - £10
22Meesh - £10
23Scud - £10 electronically
24 Cookie - £10
25Dougie - £10
26 Craig H - £10
27 Stevie Leitch - £10 electronically
28Andy Allison - £10
29Craig Dyat - £10
30Alan Dyat - £10
31Jim Mackie - £10
32Chris Mac - £10
33Alan Hamilton - £10 electronically
34Des - £10 electronically

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net