football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Laurie Dalrymple sacked
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 12:55
That’s a strange one. Wonder if anyone saw that coming?
With the China trip coming quickly it begs the question if there was some disagreement about that.
Hopefully this won’t affect the team.

Re: Laurie Dalrymple sacked
Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 13:28
I agree Chicago,
Very strange and no information coming from Laurie or the club.
No doubt we will be told in due course. Seems a shame as it felt that he was doing a good job.

Re: Laurie Dalrymple sacked
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
12 July, 2019 12:15
Still very little information about this development, but of course plenty of conjecture from the likes of Tim Spiers. It does seem a shame as Laurie was seen to be much closer involved with the fans and to have learned from the mistakes made by Moxey and co. before him

I think what it does go to show though is that these Chinese investors take no prisoners - if they are not happy then they will get rid. I'm sure Nuno will be conscious of this too, and it will perhaps put a question mark over just how long Thelwell will survive in his role.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net