football
Latest News:
New Page 1

New designs released for Fosun's vision of Molineux
maiseytaw (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 16:44
Announced during the end of season awards last night. Looks fantastic and likely 50,000+ capacity. The other stands will be taller than the North Bank, which I already thought was enormous.

[www.expressandstar.com]

Re: New designs released for Fosun's vision of Molineux
Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 17:49
Looks fantastic and gives us all something to look forward to.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 21:17
Looks a bit boring and like one of the typical lego bowls we have now. I prefer to see unique stands and something a bit different

maiseytaw (IP Logged)
16 May, 2019 09:11
Quote:
an angry wolf
Looks a bit boring and like one of the typical lego bowls we have now. I prefer to see unique stands and something a bit different

I understand your point but the single-tiered South Bank with the slightly different North Bank should give it as much character as it can have given it's effectively a new stadium.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
16 May, 2019 18:30
I like the plans ... but they are still plans .... so hope things move forward now.

As Maiseytaw says, the differences between the North and South bank will provide enough character so it doesn’t become a bog standard boring bowl. Of course, the timescales previously announced do not really mention the Billy Quiet, so there will be plenty of contrast for seasons to come!

Plenty of chat elsewhere as to what the appropriate final capacity should be. Personally I hope for around 45,000 or more if the Fosun revolution continues.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net