football
Latest News:
New Page 1

We're being sued
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
09 May, 2019 17:31
Some may recall a guy that came on this board saying he had designed the wolves head and wasnt getting recognition for it. Well he has just been on sky sports news and he is basically suing the club - it'd be interesting if he could post on here to update what's going on as I'm fairly sure it's the same person.

Re: We're being sued
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
11 May, 2019 11:12
I do remember that Angry. Interesting!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
12 May, 2019 12:45
I tried to search for the exact thread the other day, without success. Got ot be one and the same, I'm sure. I wonder why he didn't make the legal challenge in 79/80 when we established the Wolf's head?!! lol. £££££££ perhaps?

And whilst we're at it, I think I had something to do with the old 1970s three wolves logo .... sure I drew something similar at play school when I was 3. If only I could find the precise evidence ....!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

12 May, 2019 14:31
Not that he will, but if he does win the case for a substantial sum I hope he will remember all the support we offered him on this site during his legal battle and donates a small percentage of the kitty to us here. Naturally I will manage the sum of monies as one of the more trusted members and divide it equally between all worthy contributors.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
13 May, 2019 14:26
Quote:
an angry wolf
Not that he will, but if he does win the case for a substantial sum I hope he will remember all the support we offered him on this site during his legal battle and donates a small percentage of the kitty to us here. Naturally I will manage the sum of monies as one of the more trusted members and divide it equally between all worthy contributors.

You're all heart Angry!!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
13 May, 2019 18:10
Trustee's financial meetings in deepest Norfolk, no doubt? (Sm14)

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

13 May, 2019 19:09
thumbs down

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 20:11
Apparently he lost the case.

maiseytaw (IP Logged)
16 May, 2019 09:42
Confirmed - case thrown out.

[www.expressandstar.com]

16 May, 2019 10:56
Pity, I had plans for that cash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net