football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Match Thread: Chelsea vs Wolves
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 16:06
Good result. Maybe a little fortunate the way the ball went in for our goal but a great break, good ball from Neves and good link up play from Raul and Jota who continue to look as though they are developing a good understanding. I think Saiss deserves a word too, he did well in Bennett's absence.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 16:36
Good result, and its good to see we can grind it out when we need to.
The lads should be proud

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 18:49
I think we were lucky to get the draw, Doc should have been sent off for two yellows and perhaps lucky not to give a pen away but when you consider the quality of the opposition it's a great result and could even have won it.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 19:01
To be fair I think a draw was probably a fair result, Chelsea obviously having more possession but we defended well. As good a shot as Hazard's was for their goal, if the referee had spotted the foul on Dendoncker he would have given a free-kick to Wolves and not the corner from which Chelsea scored.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 15:01
An unusual perfromance from Wolves which nearly got us the maximum points. Some resolute, high energy defending which required a great deal of fitness and mental strength from our players, however we lacked the quantity of marauding breaks we've been used to seeing. Overall a fantastic 3 points, thwarted by a very good Hazard strike. Having said that I thought after all that concentration, Traore swtiched off somewhat in the lead up to the goal and gave Hazard the space he need to set himself up.

Meanwhile up the other end, deapite the general lack of chances, when it mattered the Jota - Jiminez show did us proud again. A scuffed, scruffy goal but the interplay to make the chance was just brilliant!

All of our players put their upmost into that match - congratulations to them.

Anybody see the Sarri interview afterwards on MOTD .... what a bore!

UTW!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net