Chelsea v Manchester United
Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City
Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace
AFC Wimbledon v Millwall
Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

Re: 5th Round draw
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 19:33
Sorry Ches, you beat me too it, feel free to merge!

Away at Bristol City if we are lucky or play well enough to beat the Shrews.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

wolverina (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 22:48
Well, we'll not get a better opportunity to progress!

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 22:53
Cool, ciderfarm trip !

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 04:24
So Shrewsbury and Bristol City stand between us and the last eight. And Chelsea playing Man U.
We can do this.

31 January, 2019 18:11
Whoever wins, us or Shrewsbury, will be on telly, Sunday 17th KO 1pm, and for the first (if us) time, on BT

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 31/01/2019 18:13 by Ivybridge Wolf.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 10:08
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
Whoever wins, us or Shrewsbury, will be on telly, Sunday 17th KO 1pm, and for the first (if us) time, on BT

Sorry to disagree Ivy. but our first game of the season at home to Everton was on BT. I know because I had to go to the pub to watch it!!

01 February, 2019 16:49
You’re right Chesh!! Ta. For me personally, the first one didn’t count because I was on a boat off the Istrian coast lol. It is incredible how little BT have selected us since then given the (up til recent) love-in with Sky!

barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
05 February, 2019 15:19
You all need to get yourselves either a fire stick or Android TV box, I’ve watched every game either on Sky, BT Sports or Bein Sports, the latter 90% of the time in Arabic.
As long as you have a very good internet connection you can cut the cable!! ✌️😬

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 21:30
I have a county court judgement form to fill in from BT sports with a deadline of next week or a CCJ will be entered against me potentially lol. Not something id normally mention on here but given the BT discussion- the company really is @#$%& of the earth. I signed up for a month to month contract 2 years ago and they are claiming it was an 18 month contract subsequently pursuing me for over £200. I've had letters for that period ignoring them and now have a potential ccj to fight the w/ankers- I refuse to pay on principle even if it ends up in a ccj being issued

barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 11:20
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Corporate wa**ers!

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 12:28
Stick to your guns Angry, there are too many companies out there who no longer have any concept of the customer comes first. It’s all about profit and if it means trampling on Joe Public they are only too happy to do it. Everybody wants the pound out of your pocket these days to a sickening degree. Best of luck.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 19:10
TY lupine

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net