Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Match Thread: Crystal Palace vs Wolves
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 15:47
Goal kick, minute left, should have been a corner - hahahahah

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 15:48
Wolves still looking for a second goal but Cav sends in a poor ball. Moutinho booked for a poor challenge on Zaha.

That's it Wolves win for the second time in London this season and are on 15 points

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 15:49
Boo’s all around Selhurst Park. Music to my ears!

Superb Wolves!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 15:53
Not a particularly entertaining game but we played well particularly in defence. Nuno is celebrating with our fans again. Zaha was pretty well contained by our midfield. Doc took his goal well after good play by Raul - he was involved in everything all over the pitch.
Palace are in the mire - they next play Everton away then have Arsenal Chelsea Spurs and United to play!!
Pity we have the international break now but we can look forward to our next game at home to Watford.

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 16:02
15 points! Who would have thought it!

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 16:47
Pleased for Doherty. Took a bit if criticism in some quarters earlier in the season but he's come back well.

wolverina (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 20:45
Just read all your comments - thank you. Only just got in so will take a look at MOTD tonight - hope we're not on last or I'll probably be asleep. Onwards and upwards - 7th - yay!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 00:42
Another great win.
Delighted for Doherty.

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 19:20
It´s wins like this that will find ourselves in our proper league position come end of May..so to speak.
This is how most people outside Britain that has watched the game a fair while would want it,rain pouring down,a hardfought game and winner at six CET.

I don´t think we deserved the three points to be frank.Just IMHO and I am actually even more happy when wins like this occurs.Enjoying watching Dohertys steady progression.Who would have thought back in 10 signed from Bohemians for 75K?

Now..eight years later he is an established Prem player and should be starting for Ireland as well.It is almost like he is one of our own fans...playing so tremendesly on the pitch.
Couldn´t happen to a better man as well..you just gotta embrace in(in a non gay way).

Our dreams is starting to come through,I really believe that and I am a battlescared fans of Wolves since 1977.Good God,if we get the transfer window 2019 right...then..

I am rambling a bit,and I wish to be excused...this is bizarre for a Wolves fan for more than forty years.For sure,my mission was to be miserable for most of the time and for sure I would never have the priveligie to watch MY club at seventh position in division One..and looking onwards to even greater things?

I´m still struggling a bit to take it all in....two and a half years ago we were miserable.THAT feeling I know.

I honestly think we can finish top six this season.OR a Cup run for the modern ages.

I honestly didn´t think I would see this in my lifetime.

I am just feeling grateful right now.Who would have thougt hey?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net