football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Costa Call up
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 19:45
Helder Costa has been called up to the Portugal squad and Jonny Otto has been called up for Spain. I must admit to being a little surprised but congrats to both. I would have been less surprised if Coady had been called up by England.

Re: Costa Call up
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
14 October, 2018 18:48
Costa scores on his debut in a 3-1 win over Scotland.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/10/2018 18:50 by Andy Fincher.

Re: Costa Call up
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
16 October, 2018 17:16
Jonny Otto also got his first cap for Spain last evening against England. It was unusual to see him playing at right back, and for some reason the full backs seemed to avoid passing to him at times. I thought he had quite a good game, but he certainly had his hands full with Rashford and Chilwell down England's left side, and he picked up a yellow card late in the second half.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net