football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Wolves-Soton...not a preview
Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
28 September, 2018 22:13
This is the match and the stage when sweet apples and oranges turns into sour grapes.
Don´t blame me,I´ve just been a simple fan for the last forty years.
There is no one to blame,just stating the facts.I really hasn´t had any impact..negative or positive,,regarding our results.

The inner self doom merchant,christened by Ivy.I still got the blues..that one by Gary Moore.To tell it frankly,I´ve been put through to much shite,and thats from my swedish distant perspective.

Regarding Wolves,I have become used to always fear the worst.Still,as a proof of my belief in us I won´t cry..wolf before our game tomorrow.

Opponets biggest single threat is Danny Ings?
Okay,I can live with that frankly speaking.

I remember with ease Craddocks header the last time we beat them.

Tomorrow,we´ll win again.

Wolves 2 soton 0.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/09/2018 22:15 by Julius Cesar Wolf.

Re: Wolves-Soton...not a preview
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
29 September, 2018 16:29
Good prediction JCW

My ISDM is diminished this evening - bring on the beer! A great win.

Awayday at Palace next!!

C'mon me babbies!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net