football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Wolves V Leicester
Trurotommo (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 19:28
Just looked on the beeb website, they reckon that Leicester are playing us off the park tonight, still 0-0 though approaching half time

Re: Wolves V Leicester
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 20:42
Still 0 - 0 after 94 mins. Straight to penalties

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 20:43
Leic hit bar with their first pen

Saiss takes a weak pen which is saved

Leic score their first

Jota’s pen is saved

Ruddy saves their third

Ashley Seal rifles one in for Wolves

2 - 1 to Leic

Traore’s effort putnon to the post by goallie

Iheanacho wins it for Leicester with a stuttering free kick which I thought were not allowed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2018 20:49 by Cheshire wolf.

wolverina (IP Logged)
26 September, 2018 07:02
I think we need some penalty practice - as usual. Not really surprised - I think it was used as a practice session - not saying I agree with that approach!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
26 September, 2018 13:04
I know i may be in the minority here, but I dont mind being out of this particular cup.
I would like to see a good run in the FA Cup although that too has lost some of its glamour.
The League is where we should focus all our energy. I know a lot of fans would love a trip to Wembley but going toe to toe against Man City and Man Utd as we have in the last few weeks is where its at IMO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net