football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Match Thread: Wolves vs Burnley FC
Wolves (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 09:52
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2018 13:37 by Cheshire wolf.

Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Burnley FC
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 12:58
Unchanged line-up. Traore on the Ben h

16 September, 2018 14:24
So.... nobody else is watching it??!!

I’m sat at the airport watching it on my mobile because there is no Sky allowed here!!

From what I’ve seen it’s all Wolves!! Just can’t get it last Joe Hart although we have gone close on a few occasions. Burnley offering very little and our defence coping very well with any threat they do pose.
Jota and Costa still trying hard but not sufficiently incisive. I hope Traore will cause them more real problems when he comes on

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 14:28
Hi Cheshire, im watching it. Only one team interested in playing. What has happened to the ambitious Burnley we saw last year? I reckon they are relegation material.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 14:48
1-0 . great build up and great finish by Jimenez.
We are playing some lovely football.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:02
76 minutes gone, still 1-0. Wolves are dominating but some of the finishing has been poor. We need another to seal it.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:14
last few minutes,,, we look comfy but just hope Burnley dont fluke one from a corner etc

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:16
90 th minute, Burnley create a good chance but its wasted with a scuffed shot

wolverina (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:17
We appear to be hanging on in spite of obvious domination! Need to put all these chances away. ( sorry been watching F1!)

wolverina (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:21
Well - 3 points - but could have lost 2! Onwards and upwards!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:23
Finished - we missed 2 sitters in the 92nd and 94th minute.
Overall a great performance but our finishing was woefull , 5-1 would have been a fairer reflection on the game. We played some lovely football.

Nice to see you Wolverina and i gathered you were flying Cheshire so i just kept the thread ticking over.

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:35
Thanks Irish.

wolverina (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:36
Thanks Irish and Cheshire!

essington wolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 21:30
We played some great football again today,should of scored at least 4 goals today but the 3 points are all that matters. Wow 30 shots on goal,it was a 1-0 massacre. I've been going to the mol since the early 70s and this is certainly the best team I've seen since the the days of the doog,Richards and hibbit.we are on the up boys anything is possible with nuno and fosuns backing. Enjoy the ride!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 22:25
Am up here today.
Great performance and it’s rare to see us murder a side by a 1-0 margin.
Just how on earth did we manage to fail another goal ... or two .. or three ... or four ... or nine!
Well Nuno will know what to do in training this week .... shooting practice ad infinitum!
Well done Wolves , we ay a bad side am we!?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

17 September, 2018 08:29
Glad to see the thread kept alive - thanks Irish in particular. I managed to watch quite a bit of the game on SkyGo at the airport then I had to turn my phone off with added time to be played because we were taking off!! I then had to wait four hours to see if we held on to our slender lead! I have to say we played some excellent football and delighted to see how many shots on goal we made - as others have said we now need to convert more.
I was also shocked to see the score from Everton!!! We are now above them in the table - which can’t be bad after the money they spent in the summer!!
Onwards to Old Trafford folks

irishwolf (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 17:51
No problem Cheshire, although i didnt contribute much!
We are heading in the right direction, thats for sure!

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 20:18
I think we are clicking ATM.
It is comforting seeing us dominate teams like Burnley the way we did Sunday.
Our way of play is based on moving the ball from one side of the pitch to the other combined with running into spaces.
We do this well IMO.

We have a world class goalie.
We have a defence that has stepped up really well last three games.
We have a winger in Johnny Castro Otto that has settled perfectly in Prem surroundings,and we have The Doc who has really stepped up his game after Leicester away.The work just fine right now,providing both cover defensively and poses a threat in attack.

Diogo Jota and Helder Costa looks better for each game and Raul Jimenez has proved to be very useful the way we play.I just wish he would score a little bit more..but that aside the mexican has been pretty awesome thus far.

We have our supersub in Traore.You know what I mean..little bit more education and the sky might not be the limit.I think he is the fastest player in the Prem.

Cavaleiro on his way back as well,add Vinagre,MGW and we look good for a top ten finish.Add a cup run to that and no one can be miserable.

We also gets a lot of respect from our opponents.Joe Hart for example said we are the best newly promoted team he has ever played against.It looks we have a superfoundation to continue to build on....I don´t know what to say more.

It is like a dream everything.Please don´t wake me up!

Fosun is our owner.
Mendes is our uncle.
Jeff´s our chairman.
Nuno is our manager.
We got Neves.
We got Moutinho.

Is this really for real?

UP THE WOLVES!

Our time has finally come.I´ve been waiting since Andy Grays winner against Forest.

Let´s enjoy it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net