football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Neves,Bonatini,Vinagre
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 12:19
Neves has signed a 5 year contract extension. Bonatini and Vinagre have been signed permanently. Great news about Neves and I'm pleased about Vinagre but a little surprised Leo has been signed.

Re: Neves,Bonatini,Vinagre
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 13:10
Couldn’t believe that we signed Leo. He really slumped after Christmas. But maybe we just want to turn another quick profit.
There has been some talk that the arrival of Afobe clipped his wings, but that does not make sense as Leo got plenty of game time. All strikers have lean spells but if he failed to hit the net in the champ I dread to think what premiership defenders will do to him

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 18:18
Good news all round I think.
Bonatini can still develop and is a useful player to include in the squad.

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
02 July, 2018 18:03
If Nuno can get him back to his earlier form and get a good pre-season under his belt, who knows? Do we know how much we have paid for Leo and Vinagre?

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
03 July, 2018 10:35
Genuinely surprised we’ve gone for Bonatini. Not a player we need in my view

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
03 July, 2018 12:31
Quote:
Billericay Wolf
If Nuno can get him back to his earlier form and get a good pre-season under his belt, who knows? Do we know how much we have paid for Leo and Vinagre?
I don't know about Vinagre but I think Leo was £5m.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net