football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Holiday
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 14:22
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be away on holiday for two weeks from tomorrow celebrating my major birthday which was yesterday!!

I have asked Dave at Sportnetwork to ensure the site stays open without me publishing any items, but if there are any problems please contact them direct.

I hope you will all continue using the board throughout the World Cup, and that we will then be able to generate some real enthusiasm on here as we prepare for our return to the Premier League!!

Re: Holiday
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 16:07
Have a good one.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 13:02
Have a good holiday Ches. How often does a post have to start in order to meet the minimum requirement?

BTW I have found just the place to visit in July. Staffordshire! My daughter is getting married this month . In Stoke On Trent; oh, how they grow up.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
16 July, 2018 17:00
Thanks for good wishes lads- all went well in the good old USA!!

I am grateful to Dave at Sportnetwork and pleased to see the site still up and running on my return. To answer your question Chicago, we need to publish an article on the board each two weeks to keep it alive. The problem with that is generating ideas during the close season, which I why I chose that time to revitalise Ivybridge's two match reports - as I had inadvertently deleted them earlier.

I hope the transfer market will now liven up and give me some material to publish, but of course I am always open to offers of suitable material from board members. The best way is to send it to me by PM and I will then transfer it without editing - except for the obvious!!

I hope the wedding goes well Chicago and feel sure that you must be looking forward to a return to these shores?

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
20 July, 2018 00:54
Thanks Chesh. We get back twice a year but this is special. My firstborn getting hitched. And Wolves in the Premier League.
The groom is a Villa supporter but life is good!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net