football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Afobe to be signed.
Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
01 June, 2018 11:26
Reported in some of the press that we have signed Benik for 12M.
I would imagine that many will see this as too expensive but in reality he will have cost us in the region of 5.5M considering previous transfer dealings so, in my opinion a good piece of business.

Re: Afobe to be signed.
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
01 June, 2018 18:31
I heard on Talksport that it was £10m Lupine, but it is now confirmed on the OS that the option on him has been taken up by the club, but of course no fee mentioned. I think this is a good move for the club and that he will be very well motivated to prove himself given a chance in the PL next season.

Even better news is that Willy Boly has been signed up on a three year contract ending the speculation that his wife isn't happy in Wolverhampton. I think all Wolves fans will be delighted at this particular news. Boly, Jota and Afobe already signed up - who's next??!!

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
01 June, 2018 19:38
Great news, all three. Let’s see if Mendez can work his magic with some powerful additions.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 14:34
Yes, all confirmed.

Jota was a done deal, I'm very pleased about Boly as all the rumours and stuff suggested it was dicey - maybe someone has shown his wife the wonders of Wightwick?

As for Afobe, I suspect he's earnt his spot in the premier with us, however this is an area we need to improve upon when the season starts, so I'm really interested to see what else happens - if anything - in pursuit of a 12-15 goal a season centre forward (obviously I do not wish to set a limit lol). We really, truely should have scored so many more 'routine' goals last season with all of our opportunities, not just the worldies from Neves and Jota!

Just 11 days until the fixture list is out!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 16:01
Bizarre ..... looks like he's off to the Potteries today.

Our most time limited signing of all time?

Weird

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 17:17
Apparently that's coming up on Sky Sports News Ivy. If so I agree it is quite bizarre!!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 20:13
If this is true it is a total fxxxing joke.
What is the point of all this.. to make a profile of 2 million on one player???? Big deal!
Is this the sum of out ambitions?
Something stinks about all this.... what is the point of bringing an ex player in on loan ... then negotiating an option to Buy when the loan expires.... them buying him.. then selling him after a week???
Afobe knows the club, knows the players and has a good relationship with the fans.
Very amateur behavior from a Premiership club.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net