football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Wolves cleared
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 16:47
Wolves have been cleared by the EFL of any wrong-doing over their association with Jorge Mendes. So Leeds and Villa can now go and @#$%& themselves.

Re: Wolves cleared
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 18:18
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Wolves have been cleared by the EFL of any wrong-doing over their association with Jorge Mendes. So Leeds and Villa can now go and @#$%& themselves.

Indeed and they can do it to each other where they deserve to be next year; right back here in the Chump. I plan to enjoy watching Villa lose to Derby County in the play-offs.The only potential sadness in this year's playoffs would be if Villa play Cardiff. And knowing that Bruce and Warnock could not both lose.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 19:08
Well, what a surprise!
In good old fashioned EFL / FA kangaroo court style, the footballing authorities should now fine the likes of Villa and Leeds for frivolous complaints and time wasting. Pathetic really, these footballing ‘giants’ need to get their own house in order.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 20:05
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher

Indeed and they can do it to each other where they deserve to be next year; right back here in the Chump. I plan to enjoy watching Villa lose to Derby County in the play-offs.The only potential sadness in this year's playoffs would be if Villa play Cardiff. And knowing that Bruce and Warnock could not both lose.

Villa would beat derby IMO

irishwolf (IP Logged)
25 April, 2018 20:15
I think the play-offs are going to provide great entertainment no matter who what teams are involved....

Cardiff have a tough game this sat - away to Hull , Hull have found a bit of form lately.
Come on Hull lol.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
26 April, 2018 18:54
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher

Villa would beat derby IMO

Well they are playing Saturday, Angry. On paper you would back Villa, true, but we'll see.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
26 April, 2018 19:34
Quote:
irishwolf
I think the play-offs are going to provide great entertainment no matter who what teams are involved....
Cardiff have a tough game this sat - away to Hull , Hull have found a bit of form lately.
Come on Hull lol.

Wouldn't it be just great for Cardiff to lose out to Fulham on second place then lose out in the play - off's!! How stupid would EFL look then for making him Manager of the Season!!

I actually think Middlesbrough may have a chance of getting up through play-offs

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net