(Sm152)

Re: Promotion confirmed
wolverina (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 19:41
Brilliant! ⚽⚽👍👍🍷🍷

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 19:46
Expected Bees to turn things sour for Fulham.
Let´s see...I´m an hour ahead of you guys in Britain,and my only liqour left is half a bottle of Martin Millers and half a bottle of Absolut Vodka Ruby Red.

It´s enough for a little party.I´m on to it.

Thank You Wolverhampton Wanderers.It´s ups and downs and I wouldn´t be without it for all the butter in the world.

We are back we´re we belong,and this time we will make a bloody FIST of this opportunity.

Out of darkness cometh light.
The future is Old Gold and Black.

We´re back.

I´m on the Vodka.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 19:53
Yes. What a feeling. And seeing the faces of those Fulham supporters. Ha, been there. But not this year. Magic moments for us to enjoy.
Congrats everyone at Wolves

Trurotommo (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 19:57
Jobs a good un, congratulations to everybody who've worked so hard for this, time to put this season to bed and start the hard work for next year.

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 20:14
Fantastic feeling. Well done to everyone at the club, could not have been a more exciting season. And hopefully much more to look forward to.

essington wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 21:09
Well done to nuno and the boys fully deserved.best team in the league all season.really happy for the supporters we've had our fair share of the tough times in recent years. Now let's go and smash them peaky blinders tommorrow!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 06:05
Not long before we leave for the match! I’m a little bit sad I won’t see anything critical happen today but will ecstatically accept the Fulham result!

Congratulations to the whole team and all us long suffering Wolves fans. A special team this season, we all know that, not just the quality that is being correctly lauded but also the ability to work so hard to achieve a result, the team spirit is fabulous! The football has been, on many occasion, outstanding!

A privilege to watch and support.

UTW!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Bergmars (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 09:47
Congratulations Wolves it's overdue good luck next season but not against us

A shadow of what we were

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 10:10
What a great sense of satisfaction and great pride I think we all have for our club, our team and our fans. A shame for it not to be a result of beating Brum today, but nothing less than our players have deserved this season. Now to go up as Champions.. and nothing less!!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 16:02
Fantastic stuff this season by staff , players and fans!

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 20:55
Quote:
Bergmars

Thanks Bergmars Always good to see your encouraging messages on our site

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 21:09
Atletico will win the Europa league btw

Bergmars (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 21:17
I cannot argue with that we defend diabolically

A shadow of what we were

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 21:27
Quote:
Bergmars

Cheers Bergmars, I seem to remember you have a Wolves connection?

Provided the dates fall right I am already 95% certain I’ll get up to Arsenal next season, with my links, so may the best side win!

Today was great too. Very different to 08/09, there again the circumstances are totally different.

UTW

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

oldngold (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 13:02
A very proud day and a great feeling to be proud of the club once again. For that Fosun get my undying thanks and we'll be eating nothing but Chinese food for the rest of the summer.

On a slightly sour note, how Ruben Neves is not Player of the Year is quite simply stunning. I know the Fulham lad has been excellent, but Neves is clearly a class apart. As a teenager Sessignon was Young Player sure, but overall not selecting Neves is crass.

My only concern, and it is one I never thought I would have, is that our current owners, appear to have ambitions that are bigger than a club like Wolves can sustain.

Jeff is talking about 50,000 seater stadiums. Even back in the day our highest ever average home attendance as 46,000. The city and the wider area has the population but not enough who will come to Wolvo on a saturday afternoon. Unless Fosun have a major marketing campaign in mind.

Who knows, the game is going to look even more different in the years ahead. How about a home again Man UTD in Beijing. The times they are a changing. The irony is our golden shirts and wolf head badge might be our biggest asset as Fosun look to turn us into a global brand.

Fosun have the money to agree an appropriate deal with Mendes to keep all the current talent including Neves. I don't want to get carried away but recruit 2-3 world class players and a marquee striker and this squad might challenge for a champions league place.

Jesus Christ I must be dreaming. This cannot be real...

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 19:21
Don´t know personally,but read on a Sunderland forum(got to read those threads gratulating us on promotion)that the FFP rules will restrict our wages budget to around 81 Mill.

That is considerably lower than the top six clubs,isn´t it?

I don´t know if the above number is anywhere near truth,but the FFP is considered a gateway around the top six I recon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net