football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Fans on the pitch
Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 00:15
I am normally not one that advocates breaking rules.They are there most of times for good reasons.
However,looking back from my outside perspective,,Radfords goal for Hereford against Newcastle..I guess most promotions and so on...the people have been on the pitch.
They may even have thought it´s all over.

Therefore..looking forward to see the bread and butter of the club that is Wolverhampton Wanderers on the pitch after final whistle Sunday.

I think it´s right.It is the tradition and I can´t see any reason why not.The purest and simplest celebrations.It´s a good thing IMO.

I´m a middleaged geazer from Sweden who whish he could be there this Sunday..on the pitch.

Re: Fans on the pitch
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 16:22
Them three who got on the pitch at full time yesterday were pure saft nutters! Useless articles each one. The circumstances did not warrant a pitch invasion, what we had instead was different but no less terrific celebrations. Fantastic scenes.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 18:01
Pitch invasions are normally carried out by mindless entities , not only is it unpleasant to see its actually dangerous for players being mobbed by potentially thousands of people.If people want to celebrate , let them do it at a proper venue ( parade pub/ in the stands) not on a football field which is for players and players alone.

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 19:24
I don´t know if to disagree or not.
Circumstances were we won promotion allready on Saturday,and I think it was a good thing since a pitchinvasion in a derbygame would have added more powder to what could be an explosive situation.

Winning the title might be confirmed at Bolton..

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 20:29
I'm proud of what fosun achieved but for Christ sake , its the second tier of English football playing below the level of Burnley, Bournemouth , Swansea and Huddersfield. Fair enough if we get to a major cup final, but this club should be in the premier league and think pitch invasions are disproportionate to what we have achieved. It's only because of years of@#$%&leadership we are in this position in the first place. That said , it is not as bad as a few seasons back with people invading the pitch after we got promoted from the third tier which was cringeworthy stuff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net