Neves goal
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 21:09
Probably the best wolves goal I've ever seen , an insane strike

Re: Neves goal
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 21:44
I’m struggling to think of better.

The best ever championship goal? Got to be up there, no words such is the nature but insane is a good star!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 22:20
I have mixed emotions with it, and with his continued fabulous performances.

Great for us to be part of his first season in British football and producing such wonderful moments throughout the season, but on the other hand it is all just flagging him up to the so call 'Money Clubs', who will no doubt be stood on the sidelines waiting to flash their cash and hope to take him away from us with the promise of becoming a millionaire in no time at all!!

I just hope he has a bit of Bully inside him which makes him want to pay Wolves back in the big time for giving him his break over here. Is that too much to hope for??

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 05:49
And who could replace him.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 10:13
I wanted to share the goal on social media , but was embarrassed with the empty seats on view in the lower steve bull. I wish they would stick the away fans in the north bank as it always looks like we are poorly supported when the camera pans to hundreds of empty seats directly opposite the camera.

Julius Cesar Wolf (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:17
He might stay another season,but Manure seems keen enough so who knows?
From Rubens point of view I guess it´s a tough decision to make.
At Manchester he would play CL football and play in a team that is amongst the three-four best in the country.
That said,the guy is just 21 years and it could very well be so that his longterm career could benefit for him to be the heartbeat of another Prem team...that´s us BTW.

Neves has his whole career almost in front of him and he will be multimillionaire anyways.

I certainly wouldn´t rule out the possibility that he will play next season in Old Gold and Black.

The goal?..It was insane.Probably the singlest best goal I´ve seen Wolves score...and I´ve seen all Bullys best(on Youtube anyways....:-)

Trurotommo (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 16:28
On the BBC match text the reporter described as not being World Class because it was better, Neves has certainly earned all of the plaudits that he has received today, brilliant

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 19:28
My son, who lives in Austin Texas (not famous for its football fans!!) just texted me to say it must be great to be a Wolves fan after that wonder goal. If they are talking about it in Texas, this week must have added at least ten million to Ruben's value.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net