Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Re: Betting
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 18:15
Thanks - will give it a go

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 18:53
William Hill have a flash odds boost for Chelsea v Arsenal tonight. Bet max £20 on over 4 goals using your daily bet boost to get 4.23, lay 3.5 goals on betfair @ 2.8. You can lay £30.76 and guarantee a profit of £9.20 or under lay it at £21.08 to either break even or win £26.66 if 4 goals are scored.

These ones don't last long though so have to be quick.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
11 January, 2018 13:44
Cheers AT, missed this one unfortunately but return to Norfolk tomorrow so maybe we can post up any ones we see on this thread.It would saves us time scouring sites etc and looks like a decent little earner. How much would you recommend putting in William Hill as presumably you will need to keep topping it up with most of the money made in the exchange- do you just withdraw profits from the exchanges and top up William hill periodically ?

I also noticed something on William hill about special boost prices on horses appearing at noon which is another potential earner.

11 January, 2018 15:33
Quote:
an angry wolf
Cheers AT, missed this one unfortunately but return to Norfolk tomorrow so maybe we can post up any ones we see on this thread.It would saves us time scouring sites etc and looks like a decent little earner. How much would you recommend putting in William Hill as presumably you will need to keep topping it up with most of the money made in the exchange- do you just withdraw profits from the exchanges and top up William hill periodically ?
I also noticed something on William hill about special boost prices on horses appearing at noon which is another potential earner.

I usually top up William Hill as and when I find an offer, then I just aim to keep £150 in the exchange and withdrew if it ever went £20 over that, then you keep a steady flow back to your bank account to use on other bookies. If I win at the William Hill I usually just leave it in the account as I think it can look obvious you're a matched better if you're instantly withdrawing your money straight after the offer.

Once you start going through all the bookies welcome offers there's quite a few where I'd recommend just getting your money out straight away after you've completed your free bets as they are useless for future free bets.

Paddy, sunbets, skybet, bet365, william hill, coral, betway, bet stars are the best ones, the rest are a waste of time after the welcome offer.

That matchedbettingblog is good for quick updates on free bets so always keep an eye on that, the guy who runs it is a bullshitter though, claims to have made £26k from matched betting in 4 years. I don't dispute the numbers as if you did do every single offer I'm sure you could make that much but no way would you keep your account open that long. He's one of those who's an affiliate who gets you to use the links from his site to the bookies and takes a percentage of your loses. So just manually go onto the websites yourself and not through him.

11 January, 2018 17:00
I'm considering giving something like this a go, put a percentage of profit made from matched betting into it.

https://medium.com/@panifran2000/betting-system-over-2-5-goals-bet-against-the-trend-df135b250368

Looks like there's some decent profit to be made, not huge though as the number of games that fit the criteria won't be great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2018 17:16 by Arthur Tannen.

13 January, 2018 19:35
I went for Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd, Real Madrid and PSG in my accumulator. Man Utd and PSG are still to play tomorrow and Monday but two of the other 3 legs have lost meaning I'm guaranteed to make a profit of £2.40. But if PSG or Man Utd don't win it will be a profit of £27-£28 and if they both don't win it will be £52.60.

Not a bad start.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/01/2018 11:34 by Arthur Tannen.

15 January, 2018 17:57
Right I have placed my first bet on Real Betis @ 2 on William hill and laid it for 2.02 on betfair

The three free bets have appeared so have used the first on Vitoria Setubal @ 3.3 and laid it on betfair for £5.95 @ 3.75 using the matched betting calculator locking in a guaranteed profit over just under £6

Two questions AT, you mention look for odds of over 4.. are these the optimum odds for profit as I checked odds of higher figures which seemed to return slightly higher returns on the betting calculator 6 and above etc.

Secondly, the matched betting calculator has betting type of "SR " and "snr" whats the difference?

15 January, 2018 18:06
Man united on William hill are 1.55 - 1 goal handicap yet on betfair u can lay them @ 1.34 on the Asian handicap for what seems to be the same market. If William hill use the same criteria for their Asian handicap its a massive arbing opportunity. On betfair this means if u back them @ 1.34 u get 134 back from a 100 stake if united win by 2 or more , stake back if one and lose 100 if a draw or worse ( minus commission of course). Surely this cant be the same on William hill as a grand on both those outcomes is a profit in 3 figures

15 January, 2018 18:53
Quote:
an angry wolf
Right I have placed my first bet on Real Betis @ 2 on William hill and laid it for 2.02 on betfair
The three free bets have appeared so have used the first on Vitoria Setubal @ 3.3 and laid it on betfair for £5.95 @ 3.75 using the matched betting calculator locking in a guaranteed profit over just under £6

Two questions AT, you mention look for odds of over 4.. are these the optimum odds for profit as I checked odds of higher figures which seemed to return slightly higher returns on the betting calculator 6 and above etc.

Secondly, the matched betting calculator has betting type of "SR " and "snr" whats the difference?

I look for odds of over 4 because it maximises your profit and more often than not the exchange bet will win. If you can find back odds of 4 and lay odds of 4.1 you can get £7 out of the free £10 bet. The higher odds you use the more profit you get from the free bet, if you can get a back bet of 7 and a lay bet of 7.1 you'll get £8 out of it.

On the calculator SR = stake returned and SNR = stake not returned, always use SNR for the free bet. I don't know what the stake returned one means, I've never had to use it as they never return your stake with a free bet, just your winnings.

Try this site to match your odds, you can select your bookmaker from the drop down menu and set a filter for the odds e.g between 1.5 and 1.9 for your first bet and then between 4 and 7 for your free bets.

http://bonusbagging.co.uk/oddsmatching.php#

This one is pretty good too.

https://www.freebets4all.com/AutoMatcher

15 January, 2018 19:08
Quote:
an angry wolf
Man united on William hill are 1.55 - 1 goal handicap yet on betfair u can lay them @ 1.34 on the Asian handicap for what seems to be the same market. If William hill use the same criteria for their Asian handicap its a massive arbing opportunity. On betfair this means if u back them @ 1.34 u get 134 back from a 100 stake if united win by 2 or more , stake back if one and lose 100 if a draw or worse ( minus commission of course). Surely this cant be the same on William hill as a grand on both those outcomes is a profit in 3 figures

I'm not sure about that, I've never used the Asian handicap before, it looks the same market to me but though but I can't be certain so probably wouldn't risk it. The odds are now 1.31 at betfair and still 1.55 at WH so I'd question if they are the same as they've been like that for at least an hour and I didn't think arbing opportunities lasted that long?

15 January, 2018 19:37
I spoke to the guy on William hill the " live assistant" and he didn't know.. the customer service on there is dreadful compared to betfair but can't believe that kind of arb would last so long on such a high profile game. It's disingenuous of these sites and someone new and naïve could see the same wording on both sites and pile in. Setubul are 2 up , typical as it means the William hill site gets the profits instead of betfair

15 January, 2018 21:36
I use Asian handicaps all the time on the exchanges but some bookies don't return the stake if lets say on -1 it finishes 1-0 to UTD. Betfair class a -1 on united after a 1-0 win as a draw like a draw no bet whilst I suspect William hill call it a losing bet but the latter is as clear as mud

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 21:48
Quote:
an angry wolf
I suspect William hill call it a losing bet but the latter is as clear as mud

I've tried following this thread Angry but have to say the entire thing has been as clear as mud to me!! I've never been able to afford to bet and this is like a whole new language to me. Good luck to you both with it though!

16 January, 2018 10:52
Quote:
an angry wolf
I spoke to the guy on William hill the " live assistant" and he didn't know.. the customer service on there is dreadful compared to betfair but can't believe that kind of arb would last so long on such a high profile game. It's disingenuous of these sites and someone new and naïve could see the same wording on both sites and pile in. Setubul are 2 up , typical as it means the William hill site gets the profits instead of betfair

I think William Hill's are probably in India, I got through to one at the weekend and he couldn't even understand a simple question. Every weekend they do a 'super odds boost' on a three team accumulator, they'd boosted the odds from 5 to 7 and I also used their daily odds boost to make it 7.5. I then noticed in the terms that the daily odds boost couldn't be used on it so I simply asked them would it be paid out at the original odds of 7 or had I voided the bet. But he just kept repeating that it would be paid at the daily bet boosted odds, I must have told him 10 times that it says in the terms that it can't be used until in the end he asked me to send him a link to the terms for it. Only for him then to continue to tell me it would be paid at the daily odds boost price lol. I gave up after that.

I've only needed to talk to betfair once at the start when they asked for documents to verify my account and it was taking forever so I went through to the live chat, uploaded them there and it was sorted in 5 minutes.

16 January, 2018 10:54
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Quote:
an angry wolf
I suspect William hill call it a losing bet but the latter is as clear as mud

I've tried following this thread Angry but have to say the entire thing has been as clear as mud to me!! I've never been able to afford to bet and this is like a whole new language to me. Good luck to you both with it though!

Thanks Cheshire. It was a whole new language to me last year too, but after a few weeks you soon start to understand what it all means.

16 January, 2018 12:21
I had the same thing with William Hill, they put me onto a meaningless link which didn't answer anything and kept saying wait till the end of the bet lol... why would I want to wait till the end of a bet I haven't made as the information will determine if I even make it which he cant provide.

Anyway I am through my 3 free bets, a bit lazy with them so could have got over the £20 mark but still a tidy little profit from clicking a button a few times- I will keep a running total of all of them with P/L after commission

Bet 1 Betis vs Legane to get the free bets = - 20 p

Bet 2 Moreirense vs Setubul= £5.65

Bet 3 Konta vs Brengle ( tennis) set betting = £6.26

Bet 4 Konta vs Brengle ( tennis) 2nd set betting= £6.26

Current Profit £17.97

When do these flash bet enhanced odds appear , just randomly during the day?

16 January, 2018 15:15
That's a good start, I think I only got £14 or £15 from my first one, I had a spreadsheet going last year but I must have deleted it and there were a few of the welcome offers I didn't get round to doing so can't remember which ones I haven't done. A few of them are similar like 188 and 888 and I know I did one of them so will have to look through my emails.

I never did the Bet365 one either as it seemed too complicated, you could get up to a £200 free bet but you had to bet £200 5 times to get the free bet. Basically 1k worth of bets, which was too much for me at the time. Looks like they've simplified it now though but still doesn't look straight forward.

https://extra.bet365.com/promotions/open-account-offer/

16 January, 2018 16:30
Ive already got a bet 365 account unfortunately, I use it for live streaming of games. Coral had a good offer for new customers last weekend, basically you could back spurs to beat Everton @ 50-1 for a quid

16 January, 2018 18:49
For the accumulator bets , do you need to go to the specific acca 5 promotion page or simply click 5 singles and bet on them as a multiple?

I was also looking at lets say 1.3 on William hill and 1.34 on betfair, would that still yield profit long term mixed with a few @ 1.25 for eg ?

16 January, 2018 18:49
Yeah I've seen Coral doing a few of those, Ladbrokes do a similar offer too. You can either take the risk with them and hope the favourite wins for £50 or you can lay it off and guarentee yourself £38.

Spurs odds at the weekend were 1.25 so if you'd bet against them at £40.83 you'd have won £38 whatever the result. I'd probably do it like that but would be tempted to go for the £50.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net