football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Match Thread: Wolves vs Swansea City
Wolves (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 13:52
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Match Thread: Wolves vs Swansea City
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 14:35
Well Nuno does make some changes:

Line-up: Norris, Bennett, Coady, Hause, Doherty, Gibbs-White, N'Diaye, Vinagre, Helder Costa, Bonatini, Enobakhare

Suns: Burgoyne, Douglas, Miranda, Oskar Buur, Cavaleiro, Rafa Mir, Goncalves

An interesting line-up giving some players an opportunity to prove themselves, and some substitutes appearing on the bench for the first time including Oskar Buur and new-boy Rafa Mir

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 14:57
Half decent side to be honest. Mir on the bench to score the winner?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

06 January, 2018 15:03
Nice thought Ivy

So... we're underway following a tribute to John Foz Hendley the club's historian who passed away suddenly this week.

06 January, 2018 15:04
First shot is by Bony but goes harmlessly wide

06 January, 2018 15:06
Bonatini passes to Bright (Enobakhare) who scores but it's ruled out for a foul. Another break and shot from Bright brings out a good save

06 January, 2018 15:10
Morgan (Gibbs-White) links up well with Costa whose pass just evades Doherty but gives us a corner.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 15:17
Will be interested to see what Gibbs-White plays like.

06 January, 2018 15:23
Vinagre gives a free kick away just outside our pen area. Doherty clears it for another corner which comes to nothing.

06 January, 2018 15:26
Shot from Costa brings another good save and another corner. Costa and Bonatini linking up well upfront so far

06 January, 2018 15:28
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Nice thought Ivy
So... we're underway following a tribute to John Foz Hendley the club's historian who passed away suddenly this week.

On a couple of separate occasions when I’ve needed to contact the club, the most recent last March, I directly came into contact with John Hendley. I honestly couldn’t Speak highly enough of him. A great ambassador of Wolves, Wolves through and through and for me (and I’m certain many, many others) he really went over and above of what was required.

Extremely sad news to hear of his passing in the week and so pleased Wolves gave him a thoroughly deserved tribute.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2018 15:29 by Ivybridge Wolf.

06 January, 2018 15:32
Costa to N'Daiye who tees up bright but he fires wide.

06 January, 2018 15:35
Renato Sanchez takes a shot from a long way out which goes way over the bar, falls over, gets up and walks off the pitch, straight past his dug-out and down the tunnel!! Tom Carrol comes on to replace him. Quite bizarre!!

06 January, 2018 15:36
Bony falls to the floor looking desperately for a penalty but the ref isn't interested.

06 January, 2018 15:39
Soft free kick given to Swansea just outside pen area in dangerous area. Olsen puts it over the wall and against the bar, possibly with a good hand from Norris.

06 January, 2018 15:41
Vinagre loses the ball, goes in to regain it, catches Nathan Dyer and is sent off by Anthony Taylor for a 'studs-up' challenge.

06 January, 2018 15:42
Nuno will have to keep a lid on his anger until half time!!!

06 January, 2018 15:43
Good grief, not again. Can this side galvanise like those at Aston Gate?

06 January, 2018 15:46
Nathan Dyer getting the bird from our crowd - he clearly wasn't the slightest bit hurt by Vinagre's challenge but his reaction helped get him sent off.

Gibbs-White is the unfortunate player substituted to bring on Barry Douglas.

06 January, 2018 15:47
2 minutes added time to be played

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net