Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Re: Match Thread Wolves vs Brentford Town
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:12

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:16
Good work by Cav again, ends with a left footed shot which nearly knocks the goallie over!!

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:23
3-0

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:24
3-0 Jota from a corner

02 January, 2018 21:24
Melee in the goalmouth probably ends up with Jota putting it into the net for
Wolves 3 Brentford 0

Jota then goes off, replaced by Enobakhare

02 January, 2018 21:25
B.ugger

Had 2-0 as my correct score.

Bizarre goal from a corner - Jota had two bites of the cherry, mised the first, landed on his back then swung his boot again and back of the net!!

They all count.

The virtual table is amazing 61 points to us ............ Derby next on 49 - absolutely nobody in the 50's!!

UTW!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

02 January, 2018 21:27
Kortney Hause gets a run-out - I think he replaced Bonatini

02 January, 2018 21:29
Hause replaced Willy Boly who was booked a few minutes before

02 January, 2018 21:34
1 minute plus added time to be played. Wolves now in absolute control. Doherty takes the ball on his thigh and flicks it over the defender - Champagne football!!

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:38
I'd go so far as to say this is one of the best teams in England at the moment. When you consider how weak the premiership is bar man city ( who we stopped from scoring ) I'd say there is nothing to fear next season assuming we go up. If we can keep the same ambition levels, I fully expect a challenge for the top 6 nest season as a realistic aim.. look at the garbage in the prem

West Brom
Huddersfield
West spam
Watford
Southampton
Newcastle
Brighton
Palace
Bournemouth
Stoke
Swansea etc etc

I would back us to beat all those teams comfortably which is 11 of the 20 teams right there

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
I haven't counted but we are playing with more players than them!

That's it!!

Incredible!!

Brilliant!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:39
Quote:
an angry wolf
I'd go so far as to say this is one of the best teams in England at the moment. When you consider how weak the premiership is bar man city ( who we stopped from scoring ) I'd say there is nothing to fear next season assuming we go up. If we can keep the same ambition levels, I fully expect a challenge for the top 6 nest season as a realistic aim.. look at the garbage in the prem
West Brom
Huddersfield
West spam
Watford
Southampton
Newcastle
Brighton
Palace
Bournemouth
Stoke
Swansea etc etc

I would back us to beat all those teams comfortably which is 11 of the 20 teams right there

Let's try Swansea for a start

02 January, 2018 21:40
That's it. Full time, Wolves 3 Brentford 0 Goals from Neves, Douglas and Jota.

Our team came to life in the second half and took control.

We are now 12 points ahead of trailing teams in the Championship, It's enought to cause vertigo.

On to the FA Cup against Swansea at Molineux on Saturday, probably with a very much changed side.

02 January, 2018 21:42
Quote:
an angry wolf
West Brom
Huddersfield
West spam
Watford
Southampton
Newcastle
Brighton
Palace
Bournemouth
Stoke
Swansea etc etc

Don't disagree - a good time to go up, just need to keep 'plodding on'!

We're not the finished article, I suppose what team is, however in my view our main danger is ourselves - a lot of the panics around our box that I have seen this season are when we turn off or balls up a pass.

What a great team! Again, tonight the excitement factor is high.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2018 21:43 by Ivybridge Wolf.

wolverina (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:44
Another great day at the office!

02 January, 2018 21:50
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
an angry wolf
West Brom
Huddersfield
West spam
Watford
Southampton
Newcastle
Brighton
Palace
Bournemouth
Stoke
Swansea etc etc

Let's try Swansea for a start

Also a consideration is that three of those teams won't be in the Prem next season!! All being well we will be there with two of the teams we've beaten this season.

02 January, 2018 21:54
I think the premier league is incredibly weak these days, when you consider the millions that United have spent for eg, Arsenal have no spine, Everton are the weakest they have been in years. If Burnley can challenge for the top 6 , we certainly can and maybe beyond..

02 January, 2018 21:58
After years of misery on here , perhaps the infamous building plan is actually taking shape gentlemen ( and ladies). This time 2 years ago we were playing infront of sub 20 k crowds looking forward to a 12 year old signing for the academy scheduled to feature in 2025- now we have proven quality players ripping the league up. I think this finally puts pay to the money not mattering in football sh1te we have had to read from the beetroot head apologists over the years. On to the next one we go (Sm100)

02 January, 2018 21:59
Put it this way .... we need 14 points in 20 matches to earn a play off place and probably no more than 29 from said 20 matches for promotion.

That is the kind of maths that tickle ya cockles.

Nuno however will just be looking at Barnsley on 13th January.

All eyes on the team now v Swansea - I'd like to see a good core of our '1st team' playing but accept this is likly not the case

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net