football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Match Thread Birmingham vs Wolves
irishwolf (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 23:20
I cant see how we were lucky, Birmingham failed to get one shot on target!!!
This was a big win, ok the performance wasn't great but sometimes you have to won ugly.
It was an away game and local derby!
Onwards and upwards!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 23:53
Poor performance overall but lovely to get 3 points under such circumstances. Nowhere near as good as we were even at Reading. Lacklustre, especially 2nd half, but I still think we worked hard in closing Blues down. Let’s face it Blues were awful.

Jota got some treatment again, Costa had a dreadful cameo, thought Boly, Bennett and Coady all played well.

Onwards and upwards, back to Molineux versus the Black Cats and hopefully another 3 points to the total! Can’t play as badly twice on the trot?

Anyway, playing poorly and winning ........ complete the well known football cliche ..... sign of a good team!

UTW!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 17:33
Great result; going really well.
Nuno made me smile a little bit in his post-match comments when he said they might have been a bit stale after the longer than unusual break. He is usually commenting on the extremely-short gap between matches.
Nevertheless he is a Star Man; (hands off, Real Madrid!)

Trurotommo (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 18:48
Thanks for keeping me posted last night Chesh, much appreciated

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:28
Quote:
Trurotommo
Thanks for keeping me posted last night Chesh, much appreciated

No problem at all Truro, glad to know when my efforts are help!!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net