football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Opening a gap.
Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 17:18
If Wolves can win on Monday night we will be opening up a handsome lead the way others results have been going. All apart from Cardiff. They just don't seem to go away.

Re: Opening a gap.
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 12:22
Blades lose and Cardiff keep up the pressure!

A chance to open the gap as you rightly say Andy - at least from the all important 3rd spot (now Bristol City).

Another very good example of circumstances where previously we might choke.

I am looking forward to tomorrow but even with our fine play of late and I'd still back us to win, this could be a real banana skin fixture. The Blues in their deperation would love to put one across us!!

UTW

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

irishwolf (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 00:24
All we can do is concentrate on our own results!
Once we finish in the top two then happy days, personally it doesn't matter if we finish first or second!
I dont feel threatened by Cardiff at all.. I fear Sheffield Utd and Aston Villa more!
Cardiff are grinding out wins in typical Warnock style - I cant stand the guy or his style of football!!!

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 04:21
We are not going to win every match, but there won’t be many who beat us . The quality that Wolves are displaying is awesome and the usual tactics of kicking the players is mostly not working against us. Hopeful of another three points today.
Cardiff cannot keep it up; they will soon run out of steam, and Warnock will return to the misery he so richly deserves.
Having said all that, we were flying one year and got turned over by dead-bottom Grimsby. But surely not the Blues?

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 23:42
10 points clear of 3rd plus superior goal difference, couldn’t be much better!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net