football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Our old players
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 21:52
Just noted that’s dave Edwards and Jon Dadi Bodvarsson have both scored in a 3 - 0 win
for Reading over Barnsley tonight. When it seems many of our ex-players are struggling to establish themselves in new teams I’m pleased to see these two on the score sheet.

Re: Our old players
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 02:33
Well Bod was a catastrophe, but Dangerous, after all those early injuries, fought back and was a rock when we needed him. I was not surprised that he got such a great reception at the game with Reading. Really deserves it.
I saw Rajiv got sent off the other day but, as he says, he still gets paid; special guy.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 04:49
Dave Edwards is a top guy, delighted to see him playing well with Reading.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 07:30
Was also good to see Ebanks-Blake scoring twice for Telford recently. Was never the same after that shocking tackle against Brum.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 13:48
Quote:
Badge32
Was also good to see Ebanks-Blake scoring twice for Telford recently. Was never the same after that shocking tackle against Brum.

Great to see SEB enjoying himself. Shame Telford are out of the FA Cup; might have been nice to see him back at the Mol.

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 13:50
I wonder what Jamie Ohara is up to these days.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 20:38
Dangerous Dave was on the score sheet again as Reading beat Sunderland 3-1. A player I liked at Wolves and hope he gets a chance to play in the top flight again soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2017 17:44 by Badge32.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 12:28
.... and Iorfa scored with his head for Ipswich

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net