football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Prediction League
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 17:17
The PL has not been updated for a month.
Is this the final nail in the coffin for the venerable Molineux Way?

Re: Prediction League
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 19:48
No it’s not Chicago, just an oversight on my part, complicated by problems with a nasty virus on my PC lately which necessitated it to be taken away for treatment! I will sort it though

18 November, 2017 13:49
there you go Chicago - up to third place!!

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
19 November, 2017 20:50
Thanks Cheshire.
Who are those names on the Prediction League? There are names there I never heard of, let alone recognize as posters, active or otherwise.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
19 November, 2017 20:53
Quote:
chicagowolf
Thanks Cheshire.
Who are those names on the Prediction League? There are names there I never heard of, let alone recognize as posters, active or otherwise.

For instance, who is Meditate? Is that Angry (in a more contemplative mode)?

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
19 November, 2017 20:57
Meditate is fat bloke behind you. Why these people compete in the league but never make a post from one year to the next leading to the death of the board, I've no idea.

19 November, 2017 21:18
Got me stumped too Angry & Chicago.

Chicago you may be interested to know that after I finished updating the board yesterday, then set up the Reading Match Thread.... I totally forgot to make my forecast!! Not saying that as an excuse - just a point of interest!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net