Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Burton Albion Vs Wolves
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:08
Costa replaced by Bonatini. His rehab has continued well today

30 September, 2017 16:12
Brilliant move between Neves, Doherty, Bonatini before Jota heads over. Neves having a great game.

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:15
Close. Jota heads over at very close range

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:18
0-4

30 September, 2017 16:18
Another breakaway between Doherty & Cavaleiro who pouts Bonatini in to score

Burton 0 - Wolves 4

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:28
How did Costa do before substitution?

30 September, 2017 16:30
Jack Price getting a run out for Ruben Neves who has controlled midfield superbly.

Only 5080 fans in attendance - shocking for a Championship side!

30 September, 2017 16:31
Quote:
Billericay Wolf
How did Costa do before substitution?

I think he did well BW. He linked up well with Jota and Cav after being targeted early on for some hefty tackles. Looking tired when he went off, not unreasonably.

30 September, 2017 16:32
Joya replaced by Conor ronan after another very impressive and productive game.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:39
An afternoon painting, brightened by this score line. Would be lovely to get 5, Villa beat them 4 didn’t they?!

UTW

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

30 September, 2017 16:42
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
An afternoon painting, brightened by this score line. Would be lovely to get 5, Villa beat them 4 didn’t they?!
UTW

They did Ivy, so it would be good to better that.

Vinagre is still full of running and enthusiasm, and posing a real threat down the left wing. He has also defended well today.

We are still currently 2nd in the league, Sheff Utd still losing and Cardiff drawing - but they often get late goals!!

30 September, 2017 16:45
Saiss goes so close with a header, just hitting the post he can't believe he's missed!!

30 September, 2017 16:45
Batth heads against the post

30 September, 2017 16:51
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Batth heads against the post

It was Saiss!

That's it full time Burton 0 - Wolves 4

A good team performance to help them get over Wednesday's result, with 4 well taken goals.
On to the two-week International break now with Wolves in 2nd place in the League.

30 September, 2017 16:56
[quote Cheshire wolf][quote Ian.PershoreWolf]Batth heads against the post[/quote]

Kept on getting slagged off by you and Badge during last seasons match threads, and you wonder why I packed in doing it.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 17:38
When did i ever slag you off. I always tried to set pages up for you.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 18:18
(Sm9)

01 October, 2017 12:03
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf

Kept on getting slagged off by you and Badge during last seasons match threads, and you wonder why I packed in doing it.

This one came out of leftfield!! I honestly don't recall ever slagging you - or anyone else for that matter - off Ian, particularly last season!! They was a time the season before following the Fulham away game that I disagreed with one of your opinions - because I had been watching the match online - which you objected to, but other than that I can recall nothing.

Actually I always disagreed with your continual slamming of Dicko at every opportunity but never commented on it, so I'm somewhat surprised and disappointed to see this comment at this time.

The only people I think I have come up against in my time as a Moderator are Square Pegs round Holes, the Alan Curbishley clown and Angry, and even then I like to think Angry and I have maintained a healthy respect for each other.

Anyway this isn't the time to be looking back at the bad times. I would much rather we could find someone who would be prepared to put in some of the work Badge has been doing to help us try and keep this vessel afloat.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 04:16
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Jack Price getting a run out for Ruben Neves who has controlled midfield superbly.
Only 5080 fans in attendance - shocking for a Championship side!

5080 in attendance? How in gods name did this club ever get into the championship?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net