football
Latest News:
New Page 1
 

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:05
The site has not been the same since this circus [www.thefootballnetwork.net]

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:30
My "little present" was the thread calling you particularly a w*nker actually angry, I had nothing to do with the threads being deleted (although I did find your reaction to it at the time hilarious, sadly I can't claim credit for getting you that wound up!).

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:38
Quote:
Steway
My "little present" was the thread calling you particularly a w*nker actually angry, I had nothing to do with the threads being deleted (although I did find your reaction to it at the time hilarious, sadly I can't claim credit for getting you that wound up!).

Of course you did, you deleted threads, posted threads calling people "w*nkers" and slithering off changing your name to a "." ....creepy little bellend. When you were appointed mod after more begigng , you were attempting to exert what you perceived as new found power on here pming people about what you demanded like some power crazed little elf. It's a football forum, not a platform for you to exercise moderation duties to make up for shortcomings in your own personal life where you don't say boo to a goose. You come back here begging for forgiveness, don't post for weeks and then say it isn't worth posting on here... what's all that about?

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:44
Well I'm not here to convince you it wasn't me, just telling you it sadly wasn't me who got you that 'angry' that you got the board closed down by sending the main man at SportNetwork abuse on Facebook! You really did live up to your name that day!

As for moderating, ah well, it was fun winding you up while it lasted. The apology was to the rest of the board as that thread wasn't really aimed at anyone but you tbh. I'm happy keeping away from this site anyway, the Mix is satisfying my sad, pathetic life well enough!

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:56
Quote:
Steway
Well I'm not here to convince you it wasn't me, just telling you it sadly wasn't me who got you that 'angry' that you got the board closed down by sending the main man at SportNetwork abuse on Facebook! You really did live up to your name that day!
As for moderating, ah well, it was fun winding you up while it lasted. The apology was to the rest of the board as that thread wasn't really aimed at anyone but you tbh. I'm happy keeping away from this site anyway, the Mix is satisfying my sad, pathetic life well enough!

Well strange you mention the mix as you were openly advocating/encouraging people to move there a few years ago when we had decent numbers on here... how does that help this board exactly? [www.thefootballnetwork.net]

You later changed the thread title after objecting to a thread purely designed to take posters away from here when it was in a healthier state than the current comatose state.

You state a thread entitled " You are all a bunch of w.ankers " was aimed at me yet was generic posting aimed at everyone under anonymity as a mod which says more about your state of mind than mine.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:01
Yeah you're right, I did advocate that. I still do now. I loved posting on this site years ago but things and people change. For instance I now sit in the North Bank instead of the South Bank to avoid the minority of morons in there. Just as I post on The Mix now instead of here to avoid the minority (namely you). Easier that way for both of us.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:15
Quote:
Steway

As for moderating, ah well, it was fun winding you up while it lasted. !

Which is why you did the mod role in the first place, I recall objecting at the time to you being made mod but it fell on deaf ears.As though someone who in his own words "winds posters up for fun " as a moderator putting threads calling us all w*nkers " whilst using the wolves name hasn't deleted threads for his own amusement. You were found out by AT with your time stamped activity which you later changed renaming yourself as a dot hiding away but not everyone is as daft as you think. Arguing may cause the odd poster to leave, but ripping away website content for his own amusement to " wind people up" is the death knell for any forum as posters like AT etc left with no point continuing to post as we have seen due to your childish antics. Who wants to spend hours posting on a thread, only for autistic mods at a later date to remove content on a whim simply for "fun winding people up " ? You must be bored fella... enjoy the mix

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:34
It wasn't personal until you made it personal to be honest, I didn't mind you so much until the whole 'Forum rules' thread and your massive overreaction. For someone who calls people pathetic and says they have no lives, its a bit rich coming from you, someone who takes this forum so seriously to the point they'll send a threatening email to the head of SportNetwork just because they were banned, and trawls through thread after thread in the desperate hope of proving a point, you're a bit of a hypocrite aren't you really!? Posting on a Wolves message board about Muslims and other right wing rhetoric is actually sad. Think you should take a look in the mirror sometime and realise it you who doesn't have a life and everyone else moves on!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2017 13:35 by Steway.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:47
Quote:
Steway
It wasn't personal until you made it personal to be honest, I didn't mind you so much until the whole 'Forum rules' thread and your massive overreaction. For someone who calls people pathetic and says they have no lives, its a bit rich coming from you, someone who takes this forum so seriously to the point they'll send a threatening email to the head of SportNetwork just because they were banned, and trawls through thread after thread in the desperate hope of proving a point, you're a bit of a hypocrite aren't you really!? Posting on a Wolves message board about Muslims and other right wing rhetoric is actually sad. Think you should take a look in the mirror sometime and realise it you who doesn't have a life and everyone else moves on!

Yet I haven't posted for 6 months so how can I take it seriously? Infact regarding "seriousness" who was it that begged to be mod creating his own " forum rules" thread which you allude to in your own words setting himself up with the Napoleon complex prevalent in your past behaviour.. the ultimate epitome of seriousness. All that was missing was you logging in with some kind of uniform at the time with stripes on your sleeve to convince people .It wasn't me steway, I have continually said this place doesn't need serious rules/ moderation so you contradict what you are saying. I see this place for what it is ,a football forum not some kind of knitting circle that needs a thread created by you of " rules". I pull people like you up on hypocrisy when I find it , no need to be bitter you've been exposed yet again.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:52
I honestly don't care angry, you carry on 'exposing' all you want, it's what you're good at after all. No one cares whether you're right or wrong, those who've left to get away from your antics know it's you who has ruined this forum, regardless of the victim role you may try to portray. Good luck when this forum dies as I'm pretty sure you'll have nowhere else Wolves related to spout your usual drivel.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2017 13:53 by Steway.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:57
Quote:
Steway
I honestly don't care angry, you carry on 'exposing' all you want, it's what you're good at after all. No one cares whether you're right or wrong, those who've left to get away from your antics know it's you who has ruined this forum, regardless of the victim role you may try to portray. Good luck when this forum dies as I'm pretty sure you'll have nowhere else Wolves related to spout your usual drivel.

Ruined the forum yet you come back crying again about your past antics lol begging for forgiveness and after one post leave again. I don't play any role of victim , you're a pr.ick and I call a spade a spade.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say I will have nowhere else left to go incidentally , I've been on the mix for 18 months-see you there autism boy (Sm85)

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:00
Quote:
an angry wolf
Ruined the forum yet you come back crying again about your past antics lol begging for forgiveness and after one post leave again. I don't play any role of victim , you're a pr.ick and I call a spade a spade.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say I will have nowhere else left to go incidentally , I've been on the mix for 18 months-see you there autism boy (Sm85)

Fine by me, difference is you know full well you can't abuse anyone on the Mix which is great for me and others who've been subject to your utter rubbish over the years.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:09
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
an angry wolf
Ruined the forum yet you come back crying again about your past antics lol begging for forgiveness and after one post leave again. I don't play any role of victim , you're a pr.ick and I call a spade a spade.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say I will have nowhere else left to go incidentally , I've been on the mix for 18 months-see you there autism boy (Sm85)

Fine by me, difference is you know full well you can't abuse anyone on the Mix which is great for me and others who've been subject to your utter rubbish over the years.

There's loads of abuse on the mix, most of it is filtered by mods. The reality is , this is a football chatsite not an OAP church choir and people will argue. How someone who deletes threads , calls people "w*nkers" as a thread title abusing their position as a moderator can preach about being abused I have no idea. It's the old practice what you preach behaviour again steway but maybe with your condition you don't know what you're doing.

I've never asked for moderation or hid behind fake names bar your deletion of thread childishness when I had no other option to re register. You on the other hand stay as a " ." username , abuse your mod powers and actively encouraged posters on here 5 years ago to leave closing the site down. One of the most damaging hypocritical posters this site has ever had by a country mile. People falling out on here doesn't bother me, I'm straight talking and consistent- you on the other hand display complete hypocrisy , a pathetic sense of narcissism with your mod obsessions and a generally creepy bipolar character

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:19
Dunno how you can blame Angry posting rubbish on the decline of the forum. He hasn't posted for a while yet the board now has less posters or replies.

You say "it was fun winding people up" as a moderator. Hmmm. Was it fun watching me get slaughtered on here for your shortcomings? You just did a runner and let me take the blame for it. What does that say about you ??

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:19
Actually angry, it was you who started using the "." username before when you stormed off in a massive huff after losing a battle. I used that username as an ironic nod to you. But anyway, as I've said, more posters have left this forum because of you over the years than they have because of me, so you're the champion pr.ick on here. Good luck to you.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2017 14:25 by Steway.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:24
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Dunno how you can blame Angry posting rubbish on the decline of the forum. He hasn't posted for a while yet the board now has less posters or replies.
You say "it was fun winding people up" as a moderator. Hmmm. Was it fun watching me get slaughtered on here for your shortcomings? You just did a runner and let me take the blame for it. What does that say about you ??

Hi Ian. As I said I didn't delete any of the threads so I don't know what your point is. If it was me doing it I wouldn't have let you take the blame, remember it was me who asked you to start doing the match threads 'officially' on the articles on this site because I respect you. And it wasn't "fun winding people up", I just developed a taste for winding angry up. Especially after angry's little hissy fit over the 'Forum rules thread which had been agreed by all the mods at the time, which angry couldn't accept being the little b.itch that they are.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:37
Quote:
Steway
Actually angry, it was you who started using the "." username before when you stormed off in a massive huff after losing a battle. .

What " battle " lol ? It's a football forum you creepy fantasist not the battle of Agincourt with us all attired in army gear infront of the computer. Maybe that was your mindset as you set about your laughable " rule thread" you posted years ago but regardless, you couldn't win a battle to open a pack of toilet rolls without assistance so how you come to the conclusion of " winning any battle" I've no idea. It's like your perception of you being an abused victim as you create threads as a mod entitled " you are all wa.nkers" .. just hot air. You claim to be something you aren't and masquerade as some kind of mature persecuted soul when you have been effectively destroying this forum with childish antics.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:37
Steway.I'm not on about threads being deleted. I'm talking about a thread being started (that I never got to see) that led to me getting castigated by everyone. From all accounts it was started by you. Angry has supplied the link in a previous post that shows the abuse I got.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Steway (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:42
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Steway.I'm not on about threads being deleted. I'm talking about a thread being started (that I never got to see) that led to me getting castigated by everyone. From all accounts it was started by you. Angry has supplied the link in a previous post that shows the abuse I got.

Ok, then in fairness I didn't know that's what instigated you getting abused as I did keep away from the board after apologising via Cheshire. My bad and for what it's worth I'm sorry you took the flak for that Ian.

 
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:45
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Dunno how you can blame Angry posting rubbish on the decline of the forum. He hasn't posted for a while yet the board now has less posters or replies.
You say "it was fun winding people up" as a moderator. Hmmm. Was it fun watching me get slaughtered on here for your shortcomings? You just did a runner and let me take the blame for it. What does that say about you ??

Hi Ian. As I said I didn't delete any of the threads so I don't know what your point is. If it was me doing it I wouldn't have let you take the blame, remember it was me who asked you to start doing the match threads 'officially' on the articles on this site because I respect you. And it wasn't "fun winding people up", I just developed a taste for winding angry up. Especially after angry's little hissy fit over the 'Forum rules thread which had been agreed by all the mods at the time, which angry couldn't accept being the little b.itch that they are.

It was you steway, you were exposed by AT at the time with your time stamped post - I saw it with my own eyes and he will confirm it if he comes back here but unfortunately your pathetic little role of colonel c*nt messing around with threads has put paid to many posters. As though anyone can take seriously some sad autistic freak begging to be a mod , creating threads saying " You are all w.ankers " hiding as wolves, coming back crying about wanting to post again not making another post other than " adios amigos". You actively encouraged posters to leave here a few years back and accuse me of ruining the forum. I think most forums wouldn't survive threads going back years taken off by some crybaby freak that seems to get his sexual excitement by begging to be mod " winding posters up". This is a forum for adults kid, not a place to help with your autistic sand pit antics of thread removals and "winding people up for fun"

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?