football
Latest News:
New Page 1

World Cup
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 13:57
Very amusing to see Scotland fans cheering England. And that both Scotland goals were from ex-Wolves players.
Great of course to see that someone can do even worse against Malta than England!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2017 23:37 by chicagowolf.

Re: World Cup
Badge32 (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 14:43
The match was not great but it was all about getting the three points. We had 25 shots at goal which the keeper made a few great saves to keep us out. I agree it was weird hearing the Scottish fans cheering an England goal.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 15:54
In fairness that's the type of match which could have been a banana skin for Scotland in years gone by! Pleasing to see all the Home Countries doing well so far, especially Northern Ireland who are used to being the 'also-rans'.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 22:46
I much prefer club football to international football so it doesn't bother me that much and by all means shoot me down in flames and I know I will seem like a miserable b*gger but if England don't do very well I don't care about Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland any more than any other country. Everyone seemed to be getting excited about Wales in the Euros last year but once England were knocked out I couldn't have cared less about Wales.

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
06 September, 2017 08:44
Agree with you Andy, watching England consistently underperform is boring beyond description. Quality players shackled by expectations and "let's not lose" tactics. Would even extend to the premiership which is so predictable these days.
Championship football is by far the more entertaining.

cedric harper (IP Logged)
06 September, 2017 22:13
Enjoying watching the national league on bt sports, for me that is real football. You can keep your over hyped Premier league, be happy to see us in League one more than the PL to be honest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net