football
Latest News:
New Page 1

hull to sign Dicko
Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
28 August, 2017 20:27
Seems that terms have been agreed for Dicko to move to Hull. leaves us short of strikers so I can only imagine that replacement (s) have been identified and transfers agreed.

Re: hull to sign Dicko
Badge32 (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 11:03
£3.5 mill agreed. Hope we have some lined up.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 11:14
I think we all have to hope they know what they are doing here, as talk has it that they will also consider a loan move for Zyro, which will effectively only leave us with Bonatini and Wilson.
Talk is that we are interested in Gayle from Newcastle for £15m, but I don't see a great deal of difference between him and Dicko.

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 21:02
Sold. Good luck Hull. Half decent league 1 player at best.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 22:14
Quote:
Lupinehowler
Seems that terms have been agreed for Dicko to move to Hull. leaves us short of strikers so I can only imagine that replacement (s) have been identified and transfers agreed.
I'm sorry to see him go but I agree with the above, surely someone is lined up to come in.

essington wolf (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 04:36
I bet wolves wished they hadn't sold him now that's for sure. Poor stuff from wolves just when I thought they had learnt their lesson from previous mistakes they have made a right blunder here with no replacement. I know psv stitched us up but it's still poor judgement on wolves half. Thinks that's left us in a bit of a pickle now,best they can hope for now is maybe pick up a free agent,not good business sense is it this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 04:53 by essington wolf.

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 09:21
[quote essington wolf]I bet wolves wished they hadn't sold him now that's for sure. Poor stuff from wolves just when I thought they had learnt their lesson from previous mistakes[/quote}

Dicko and Bodvarson can hardly be described as strikers, couldn't hit a barn door.
Jota and Cavaleiro have both played as a central striker at previous clubs. I'm not worrying.

essington wolf (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 15:16
I hope jota and cav can do a job for us in a central role but I can't see them scoring 15 to 20 goals.you need strikers who can find the back of the net on a regular basis to get out of this league and it's just a shame we couldn't bring one in,only time will tell if it's going to cost us I hope not.

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
01 September, 2017 16:13
Well that confirmed my greatest fears.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net