football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Ronnie Allen
Badge32 (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 22:00
You have to go back to Ronnie Allen in 1965 for the last Wolves manager to win his opening three games for the club. Congrats to Nuno on achieving this. And to think two was against Boro and away at Derby. Can't be bad.

Re: Ronnie Allen
cedric harper (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 14:10
That's a pretty shocking statistic though Badge if you think about it.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 16:20
I checked it out and this was Ronnie Allen's first season (he got the job after Andy Beatty was fired for getting Wolves relegated from the top flight).
In this first season he got Wolves promoted and kept them there.
Best not to get excited over a couple of won league games but we are six points closer to avoiding relegation
BTW is anyone even vaguely interested in the Molineux Way any more? I am missing some of our regular contributors at what should be an exciting time. Or maybe people were only happy slagging off Redrow and the PieMan.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 16:42
Quote:
chicagowolf
BTW is anyone even vaguely interested in the Molineux Way any more? I am missing some of our regular contributors at what should be an exciting time. Or maybe people were only happy slagging off Redrow and the PieMan.

I was thinking the same.

Trurotommo (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 18:37
I still read this site every day and enjoy it, should be a promising season

Pete

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 19:56
I visit at least once daily and I think that the current low number of posts is due to the.
lack of topics for debate. Everything at the club seems to be going swimmingly at the moment but I am sure there will be times that will generate greater discussion.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 20:06
Thats the point, Seems most only want to come on when they want to slate the club or a player.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
14 August, 2017 21:20
Hi Guys, personally i just dont bother with the site during the summer, dont see the point TBH !
Also i must admit im sickened with the direction that football is going, transfers fees and wages are now beyond a joke!

However fair play to the people who keep the site going with posts and updates.
Im sure the site will pick up now that the season is back in full swing.

cedric harper (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 15:21
Fully agree with you Irish about the financial state of football, it's just vulgar and sickening. Kind of wish Sky would find something else to distort with obscene amounts of cash.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net