football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Star Sixes
Badge32 (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 08:02
Did anybody watch the first round of games yesterday. I forgot it was starting, however I managed to watch the last game as Brazil beat Italy 2-1. I have watched the highlights of Scotland's 3-1 win over Mexico and England's 4-1 loss to Spain. Scotland scored some great goals and look comfortable while England who took an early lead was shocking at the back and got punished all too easily.

I must say Puyol should have seen straight red for his knee high tackle on Neville. However the ref said he got the ball and no foul was given.

Second set of fixtures are tonight as England face Scotland. If you used to enjoy the masters you will like this.

Re: Star Sixes
Badge32 (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 22:43
Just watched the second day and there was some good football. England said they lost the first game as half the team did not know the rules due to them not being at the pre tournament meeting.

England beat Scotland 3-1 tonight but it should have been different. England's first was from the spot after Douglas brought down the England player however replays showed he got the ball first. Then in the second half Gerrard twice got away with two penalty appeals. The first for pulling Down Dickov and then later using his arm to knock the ball away for a corner. England final goal came off a break away however Heskey fowled Hutchinson that led to the break. Still an enjoyable game which England won when maybe a draw would have been fair.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net