Named as Blues new manager.

Re: Harry Redknapp
irishwolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 16:36
3 tough games left for Bham,
Villa away
Huddersfield at home
Bristol city away.
Hard to see them getting much from them games.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 16:51
I'm really shocked at Harry stepping into those shoes!! His savings must be running out!!

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 16:58
Promises of big spending?

The Molineux Way 'Official' Prediction League Champion 2015/16
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/f1ab3dab-115f-42c9-a1f3-d0cbfa304c51.jpg

irishwolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 17:03
Harry is alright for money, his dog still has a few quid!

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 00:43
Bizarre move for old dog face

cedric harper (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 14:07
Not really Angry, they have already shown how clueless they are. Expect Sven or Mclaren to be appointed in the summer, two world champion spoofers.

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 14:42
What a pointless appointment.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 16:48
Quote:
cedric harper
Not really Angry, they have already shown how clueless they are. Expect Sven or Mclaren to be appointed in the summer, two world champion spoofers.

I agree fully Cedric, I think that a lot of clubs are now being run by people who dont know the game. Look at Chris Hughton for example, he wasnt viewed as a big enough name for newcastle so they went for RAFA instead, now fair enough -rafa looks to have secured promotion but what Hughton has achieved is far betted than RAFA IMO, given the budgets etc. This merry - go round of managers is a joke. Birmingham have also succumbed to this nonsense.

21 April, 2017 22:57
My point was it was bizarre for Redknapp to choose to go to Birmingham, from Birminghams perspective I think its a decent appointment ...whats the alternative stick with zola and head to league 1?

21 April, 2017 23:15
Quote:
an angry wolf
My point was it was bizarre for Redknapp to choose to go to Birmingham, from Birminghams perspective I think its a decent appointment ...whats the alternative stick with zola and head to league 1?

My point is why not stick with Rowett, that was the alternative. Redknapp will go there, they will spend big and surprise surprise end on the brink of bankruptcy.

21 April, 2017 23:39
Quote:
cedric harper
Quote:
an angry wolf

My point is why not stick with Rowett, that was the alternative. Redknapp will go there, they will spend big and surprise surprise end on the brink of bankruptcy.

so Redknapp over spends at one club in the 8 he has managed which means Birmingham will end bankrupt .. interesting logic. We know it was better to have stuck with Rowett but given the mess they are in now I think Redknapp is a decent appointment and will probably keep them up

irishwolf (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 23:54
I think Harry is a good short term appointment, however as i said in a previous post, Bham have 3 difficult games. I fancy Villa to hammer them on Sunday.

22 April, 2017 07:09
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
cedric harper
Quote:
an angry wolf

so Redknapp over spends at one club in the 8 he has managed which means Birmingham will end bankrupt .. interesting logic. We know it was better to have stuck with Rowett but given the mess they are in now I think Redknapp is a decent appointment and will probably keep them up

Portsmouth plus QPR and West ham who are both heavily in debt, just not bankrupt.

22 April, 2017 09:53
A clubs debt has nothing to do with any manager but a poor set of owners. A manager spends what he is given, what kind of owner throws money at a manager the club can't afford? Nearly every club is in debt , I suppose Redknapp has managed all these clubs as well [uk.businessinsider.com]

23 April, 2017 11:33
Quote:
an angry wolf
A clubs debt has nothing to do with any manager but a poor set of owners. A manager spends what he is given, what kind of owner throws money at a manager the club can't afford? Nearly every club is in debt , I suppose Redknapp has managed all these clubs as well [uk.businessinsider.com]

Well aware of some of the shocking levels of debt and I don't disagree about who is to blame. However some managers seem to be able to influence gullible and naive owners more than others.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
23 April, 2017 14:28
Part 1 of the 3 part masterplan is complete

Villa 1:0 Bloose

The Molineux Way 'Official' Prediction League Champion 2015/16
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/f1ab3dab-115f-42c9-a1f3-d0cbfa304c51.jpg

irishwolf (IP Logged)
23 April, 2017 22:45
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
Part 1 of the 3 part masterplan is complete
Villa 1:0 Bloose

Huddersfield at home and then Bristol City away! Not looking great lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net