football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Match Thread V Leeds United (A, 17/04/17)
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 20:52
Quote:
irishwolf
I think the Brentford game actually saved our seasons when we came from 1-0 down with 4 mins to go.

I wouldn't disagree Irish, although I think the draw at Ipswich - which has never been a particularly easy place for us - stopped the rot and gave the lads the belief in themselves ready fro Brentford.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 23:10
Lamberts mandate when he took the job was to get us in the playoffs not steer us away from relegation lol. He's failed miserably as far as I'm concerned.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 15:56
The first 6-8 games of next season will be interesting, if we get off to a fast start then fair enough, if not then Lambert should be replaced. Who wants another season like this one, it has been boring to say the least. I know people will point to the FA cup run but the League is where its at. Im not saying its promotion or bust but it would be nice to contend for the play-offs at least. If teams like Reading and Huddersfield can do it, then why not us.

lawndog (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 21:33
Quote:
irishwolf
The first 6-8 games of next season will be interesting, if we get off to a fast start then fair enough, if not then Lambert should be replaced. Who wants another season like this one, it has been boring to say the least. I know people will point to the FA cup run but the League is where its at. Im not saying its promotion or bust but it would be nice to contend for the play-offs at least. If teams like Reading and Huddersfield can do it, then why not us.

I really hope Lambert proves me wrong but, I'm sorry to say, I'm just not convinced. And I'm not enamoured with the backroom staff either!

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 11:51
I have to say I'm bored to death of wolves and the never ending building plan. I'd never support another club but as far as actively attending games or even watching them on tv goes I'm cashing out so to speak.. other things I want to do in life and I'm not getting any younger. I posted a thread on wolves vs Reading circa 2002 a few weeks ago and it was nearly identical to ones we have seen this season. I've no reason to doubt in another 15 years it will be the same sh.it of get whoever out and we're building for the future- bored to death of it all lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/04/2017 11:51 by an angry wolf.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net