14 April, 2017 20:56
Surely only a matter of time now

Re: On the brink of world war 3?
cedric harper (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 22:17
Quote:
an angry wolf
Surely only a matter of time now

Jesus Angry there is no need to take the league so seriously, Cheshire only altered on selection

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 22:22
lol , well at least the post count on this forum wouldnt alter much after a nuclear holocaust

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 13:49
I agree Angry, a very dangerous game of "who blinks first".
I feel that Trump will try to execute a significant preemptive strike to take out the North Korean military hardware regardless of the safety of the South Koreans. his ratings in the USA are the lowest of any president and he will not like that and as we know, when politicians are up against the wall a war will usually divert attention for a while.

Very dangerous times.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 21:46
Scary days.
I voted for her (with a heavy heart)

irishwolf (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 17:11
If he attacks North Korea he will be in for a shock. While it is a freakshow of a country, they will retaliate.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net