HT 0-1.

Re: Wolves v Brighton.
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 18:51
FT We lost. Cheers for the match day thread

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 18:54
FT 0-2. Not that surprising. Interesting to see that Donovan Wilson was given a run-out in place of Bodvarsson.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 00:19
Sorry been busy today and then was at work.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 10:09
Carbon copy of Ashton Gate. Bright start and drifted away badly. Brighton deserved their win, they did the simple things so much better, i.e. Solid defending with no calamities, passed the ball to players in blue and white stripes, kept the ball, moved with the ball with purpose and attacked with paces.

Hause had a poor first half, not just the big error (a player who has impressed me this season), but again, like last week, difficult to single out - our midfield in the second half was very lacklustre bordering on clueless of how to try and chase a home match when you are just one down. Poor. A masterclass of how not to keep the ball and create chances!

There was never 23,221 in Molineux either!

The Molineux Way 'Official' Prediction League Champion 2015/16
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/f1ab3dab-115f-42c9-a1f3-d0cbfa304c51.jpg

cedric harper (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 10:30
Oh well never mind Ivybridge, interesting things going on down your way. Plymouth going up to league 1 on Monday and a good chance of Exeter being in the play-off. Also if you fancy a little trip on Boxing day, Torquay might be playing Truro lol.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 18:21
True Cedric. Plymouth are a cert, probably tomorrow (I won't be there) , Exeter are looking very good for the play offs, however Torquay is a depressing state of affairs. I used to live in Torquay and have been many dozens of times over the years and it looks like the games up for them. Truro however, they could also go down despite this weeks news, revealing a new 10,000 all seater ground. So Boxing Day might more likely be Weston-super-mare! Gorgeous!

Thinking more about Wolves yesterday - more accurately Saiss. I haven't seen a great deal of him in the flesh, I've read the plaudits, I've read the detractors, many of the personal accounts on other sites from yesterday (huge spectrum of opinions). Nevertheless, from what I saw yesterday he doesn't fill me with a great deal of optimism as a midfield future!

The Molineux Way 'Official' Prediction League Champion 2015/16
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/f1ab3dab-115f-42c9-a1f3-d0cbfa304c51.jpg

Trurotommo (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:06
Ivy
Truro City have come on board with the Cornish Pirates (Rugby Union) in the Stadium for Cornwall after their own proposed development fizzled out, their previous Chairman took them to the cleaners and redistributed the value of their ground to his wife as a development opportunity, their average gate is around 300 this season whereas the Pirates get between 1250 to 2000, as soon as the PIrates are back in Truro their attendances will revert to nearer 5000 but Truro City will bounce on with 300, they aint going anywhere!

irishwolf (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 02:49
Terrible performance by wolves, all huff and puff but no quality at all. So much for Lamberts Manager of the month award, 2 lame performances since. Next year will be no better IMO.

cedric harper (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 13:01
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
True Cedric. Plymouth are a cert, probably tomorrow (I won't be there) , Exeter are looking very good for the play offs, however Torquay is a depressing state of affairs. I used to live in Torquay and have been many dozens of times over the years and it looks like the games up for them. Truro however, they could also go down despite this weeks news, revealing a new 10,000 all seater ground. So Boxing Day might more likely be Weston-super-mare! Gorgeous!
Thinking more about Wolves yesterday - more accurately Saiss. I haven't seen a great deal of him in the flesh, I've read the plaudits, I've read the detractors, many of the personal accounts on other sites from yesterday (huge spectrum of opinions). Nevertheless, from what I saw yesterday he doesn't fill me with a great deal of optimism as a midfield future!

See Torquay have home games against North Ferriby (wherever that is) and Braintree,so all is not lost yet. Was reading that the town has never really supported the club and 2,500-3,000 is there usual crowd even if they were in for promotion from league two. The author also lamenting that Exeter always had bigger crowds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net