football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Sites unusable
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 10:21
Running too slow to be able to post on for me most days so will just conclude the prediction league as there seem no signs of it improving

Re: Sites unusable
cedric harper (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 10:44
Always been a disaster, especially on mobile with the screen jumping up and down. Also the formatting is a complete joke, for example look how long it takes just to line up the points total on the prediction league.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
12 April, 2017 10:49
haha yes I know too well about the lining up of points Cedric..used to take me ages , thank God there is a preview button eh? I spent around 15 minutes starting a new thread on an OT subject and was taking so long just gave up. This is on a laptop as well so lord knows how long it would take on a mobile.

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
13 April, 2017 10:22
I don't have a laptop anymore, I use a tablet or mobile and it barely works for me either. It can take a few minutes just to get the text box to start typing and when I do type it doesn't respond for a while and then suddenly it'll just type it all at once. If I do get close to finishing a post half the time the keyboard will just disappear and in the process of getting it back up it just seems to randomly take me to another sportsnetwork page and I'll lose the whole post. That's happened a lot in recent months so I've pretty much given up.

It's took me 12 hours to type this ha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net