football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Nominate your champions league semi finalists
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 08:45
The most prestigious competition in world club football continues this week so as we have a contest attempting to determine who knows the most about our own league, do people have sufficient knowledge to predict the outcome in the ultimate club competition extending their area of knowledge to a continental market?

The four ties are

Atletico Madrid vs Leicester

Bayern vs Real Madrid

Monaco vs dortmund

Juventus vs Barcelona

My teams to progress in the competition and qualify are Atletico , Real Madrid, Monaco and Barcelona.

Does anyone disagree?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2017 08:46 by an angry wolf.

Re: Nominate your champions league semi finalists
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 15:36
Cannot argue on this one Angry. Dortmund and Juventus look like dead meat. However, in the name of sport I dream of a Leicester upset and maybe Bayern can pull something unlikely off .

So

Leicester, Bayern, Monaco, Barce.

10 April, 2017 16:40
Bayern are actually bookies favourites to qualify against Madrid.. cant get my head round that one at all

10 April, 2017 16:44
If we get enough people predicting we could turn it into a points based competition with a point for each correct prediction going through to the final.. 2 predictions so far but the cut off with be 19:45 tomorrow

Badge32 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 17:41
A.Madrid, Bayern, Monaco and a shock Juventus win.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 18:17
I think all 4 ties are very open,
I will go Atletico Madrid, Buyern Munich, Dortmund, Juventus

Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 19:54
Athletico Bayern Monaco Juventus.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 21:10
Atletico, Bayern, Monaco, Barcelona.

Lupine (IP Logged)
11 April, 2017 16:12
Leicester, Bayern, Monaco and Barcelona

cedric harper (IP Logged)
11 April, 2017 18:03
Atletico, Real, Dortmund, Barcelona

Now we find out how good Juventus are and Man shitty put in a scandalous performance against Monaco. You can expect better from Dortmund and Monaco are probably not good enough, however nearly everyone else seems to disagree.

11 April, 2017 18:17
Quote:
cedric harper
Atletico, Real, Dortmund, Barcelona
Now we find out how good Juventus are and Man shitty put in a scandalous performance against Monaco. You can expect better from Dortmund and Monaco are probably not good enough, however nearly everyone else seems to disagree.

I have a huge bet on monaco to qualify

11 April, 2017 18:45
Well the monaco game is postponed , more muslim b.astards up to their usual tricks it seems with bombs going off. Even if it isn't the religion of peace again responsible, it's no wonder authorities have erred on the side of caution to call it off with it looming in the background as a potential flashpoint of mad mohammed blowing his balls sky high at half time.

11 April, 2017 20:45
Well that answers my Juventus question.
I suppose if you let in a million migrants more of that can be expected, not too mention the number of rapes.

11 April, 2017 21:40
Indeed Cedric , impressive from juventus tonight but we all said that after the PSG first leg

12 April, 2017 17:24
Dortmund being totally bossed, shocking own goal.

12 April, 2017 17:40
Early days but Monaco are clearly a better side.. bar Bayern the german league is utterly rancid. My bet is looking decent but I still think Dortmund will score at least once second half, hopefully Monaco will grab a third to effectively finish the tie. Monaco have missed a penalty as well lol

12 April, 2017 17:48
Forgetting any predictions made on this thread it is harsh on Dortmund to have to play just hours after their coach was nearly blown to bits.
Did you notice any change in the odds Angry from pre game last night compared to this afternoon.

12 April, 2017 18:40
Quote:
cedric harper
Forgetting any predictions made on this thread it is harsh on Dortmund to have to play just hours after their coach was nearly blown to bits.
Did you notice any change in the odds Angry from pre game last night compared to this afternoon.

No change in odds and nor should there be..its not ideal preparation but 1 window going through on a coach doesnt equal "being blown to bits". Monaco are simply a better side, though credit to Dortmund their fans create a cauldron which makes any team playing at the westfalon normally succumb to goals.. take dortmund away from there they are what they are- absolute muck.

19 April, 2017 20:31
Dortmund outclassed home and away .. Monaco cruising through 6-3 netting me nearly 5 k (Sm122)

lawndog (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 21:48
Quote:
an angry wolf
Dortmund outclassed home and away .. Monaco cruising through 6-3 netting me nearly 5 k (Sm122)

That's brilliant, angry! Very well done!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net