football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Awful
Badge32 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 12:49
No I don't mean Wolves at the moment but the new design for stamford Bridge. What are they thinking.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Awful
chicagowolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 15:43
Strange looking thing; planning permission takes a million years and the outcome is seldom how it originally appears.
But on the other hand it will have been finished ten years before we play them in the league

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
07 March, 2017 17:32
I quite like it and have been following this on the Football Ground website message board for a while [footballgroundguide.ipbhost.com] .

We, on the other hand, despite already possessing planning permission, are light years away from out Redrow-esque building plans.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Alkaponewolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 19:50
I think it's stunning and very different to anything currently out there. Love the brick work, has class...!

Can't wait to see it in the flesh...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net