football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Match Report V Aston Villa (Away, 15/10/16)
Wolves (IP Logged)
15 October, 2016 22:09
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 22/10/2016 12:40 by Badge32.

Re: Match Report V Aston Villa (Away, 15/10/16)
Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 08:44
Cheers AT - does this mean you went? What was the atmosphere like from both sets of fans?

I like Bodvarsson. Skilful touches and some lovely flick ons. I wondered if he needs a decent centre forward to play with to make full use of him - Dicko hopefully.

Definitely 2 points dropped sadly. Wretched Villa effort.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Image of my first Wolves Badge

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:10
Alright Ivy, I watched it on TV. Apologies about the font size, I should have typed it out on here first before sending it to Badge.

I agree about Bodvarsson, if he had Dicko up top with him plus Cavaleiro, Edwards and Costa supporting it would bring out the best in him. With Saiss holding things in the middle I don't see why we couldn't start with that.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:20
Was not you AT, that was me. Its the lay out. Let me fiddle about with it.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:22
There you go.

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:24
Cheers Badge.

DPE (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 20:46
What's going on with the referees! Some bad decisions or lack of.

First half we were poor I thought but yet again better for the second. Costa is one hell of a talent and I hope we get him on a permanent.

We did look good second half sot sure if that's because they were so bad or if we played well. If we can play well for both halfs and get a couple more in Jan we have a top 6 chance.

Steve33 (IP Logged)
17 October, 2016 09:46
1:1,one point,not a strong performance.(Sm141)

wholesale cheap soccer jerseys online

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
17 October, 2016 22:48
Good write up AT, can't disagree with any of your opinions. I missed the match on Sat so had to watch it Sun am, without knowing the result and thought it was a good game.

Agree we can't blame the ref for our deficiencies but he did bottle the two important decisions!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net