football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Poxey
Golden Place (IP Logged)
01 October, 2015 14:57
Has said that Morgan has spent £85m on players during his 8 years in charge, and this figure does not include wages. What a complete load of b*ll*cks Jez, you must think we are all as thick as you to believe that crap.

Jez, you need to go back to college and learn hoe to add up, what about all the income from television rights whilst in the premier league and since. Also the profit Beetroot made from selling all the houses @ Compton, and the fact his own building company built the Stan Cullis.

Jez, ask John Bowater to do you a spreadsheet and explain it all to you, he is an Accountant and you clearly have not got a clue to sprout all this shite out.

Word of advice Poxey, if you are going to lie to the media, at least make it believable and check your figures first, you stupid fat git

Get out of our club

Re: Poxey
01 October, 2015 17:36
GP, he said that we have spent £85m on players. I suspect this number is probably reconcilable. He didn't use the word "net", he didn't mention incomings. He simply stated a factual number.

This is no different from when politicians quote numbers. They always have the stats to back them up, but we all know the real underlying message.

As has been said on countless occasions by others, we rarely know the exact numbers, as we are a club that prefers to work in the "undisclosed" market. This both keeps fans and other clubs guessing at exactly what we have paid for players.

If someone is able to generate the incoming players list again, I'm sure we can probably get up to £85m. Whether we believe any of them were worth it is a different matter.

hammerstein (IP Logged)
01 October, 2015 19:58
This is classic misinformation.
But if you look at our situation.
It's been like this a while.
No investment during the summer , which to to me was an indication of a decision taken by Morgan a while ago.
Jeez states he was not surprised. I think this is the truth. Evidence for the above?
I don't think the board were shocked.
But even worse I think they lied to the fans.
Which is criminal if true , with bullshit given at the start of the season.on how we're moving forward and going to buy layers.It was a given by all commentators in the sport that they did not.
I believe Jez again in that their were factors that started this doubt in morgan and the club.
No more parachute money and the fact supporters were questioning the investment.
No more building opportunities around the area.
A last chance to buy cheap and sell for profit was a strategy they tried.
Unde 21 s bought in cheap to replace players on larger contracts.
But again a very bad start to the season hi-lighted the flaw in experience for this.
I really do think they would have sold Afobe.
but Jackett was ready to walk on this. Just a theory.
Noises of Jacketts unhappiness are now starting to appear.
The gig was up , Morgan got as much as he put in.
He did not put more in.
With factual accounting I do think he got a lot more.
He's a business man.Not a wolves fan.

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
02 October, 2015 00:14
Jez gave a very clear explanation that Morgan's decision to sell was based on a reassessment of his available time, especially now he has got a new(ish) woman. Fair enough, if true.

All that does for me is make the whole Morgan 'whole body transplant', a statement made just in August, stick in my throat even more.

Morgan can't have it both ways and Moxey must think we're complete morons to swallow it.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
02 October, 2015 00:30
It's quite simple for me, Morgan knew that it was promotion this season or the end of the road in terms of milking the club for any more money. As has been well publicised , this is the last year of parachute payments and after the Preston result Morgan decided the odds on us getting back to the prem this season were too long to worth bothering with hence the decision. I suspect the whole body transplant tosh was said with a view to an unlikely return to the top flight so he could bleed the club dry for longer and keep fans happy but in his mind prestons result / more importantly performance was the straw that broke the camels back. It makes an utter mockery of his long term plans and confirms that the apparent building plan was waffle to appease a few fools into putting up with the lack of investment for nearly a decade of making tens of millions of pounds. Bomb squads , academies , people like penk/ north west wanderer with close links to the club spouting their rome wasn't built in a day bilge for enough years to Morgan to leave with over 100 plus in his pocket.

irishwolf (IP Logged)
02 October, 2015 04:21
I agree fully angry, the wolves bank was going dry.

I still think he has ambitions of taking over Liverpool.
The Liverpool owners must be losing interest , what with no champions League, no hope of winning the Premiership and the Manager being finally being exposed as an imposter!

Maybe he will pledge to build a new stadium and lots of houses on Merseyside!

Golden Place (IP Logged)
02 October, 2015 11:08
At least, when all this is done & dusted and a new owner in place, we might FINALLY see the back of this leach Poxey from the clubs payroll.He has been creaming it off for years with Beetroot as well.

Golden Place (IP Logged)
02 October, 2015 11:43
You can always tell when Poxey is lying, his lips are moving

Get out of OUR CLUB you lying toerag

Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
03 October, 2015 16:28
Well I think Mr Moxey is doing a very good job. Since Morgan left Mr Moxey has been in control of the club, and what has happened? Two 3-0 wins!! That's what. Mr Moxey obviously has a way of inspiring the players and Manager.(Sm151)

[img299.imageshack.us][/img]
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG][/URLhttp://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3406/image62xf2.jpg[/IMG]]

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
03 October, 2015 17:08
Hard hat required Billericay!

There is no doubt Morgan's announcement has been inspirational.

Just think what we could achieve on the field now if Moxey was to resign. Almost guaranteed promotion! (Sm6)

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

LeeNaylorsArmPit (IP Logged)
03 October, 2015 19:05
I must be the only wolves fan who likes the bloke. Hes a pantomime villian though. Sir jack gave him the licence to attract players abd he got them. Ince Irwin etc. morgan didnt so he hasnt. He does as hes told and takes the rap for the owner. I trust with him if a new owner comes in as he is too savvy financially to let us to a leeds or portsmouth that so many idiots worry about. As long as he doesnt get involved with choosing transfer targets etc as that shouldnt be in his remit. As a financier i dont think theres any better.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
03 October, 2015 19:08
If his misses is dealing with the catering part then she needs to pull her finger out. Almost all stuff sold out before the game in the billy Wright lower stand.

Golden Place (IP Logged)
05 October, 2015 09:09
Quote:
Badge32
If his misses is dealing with the catering part then she needs to pull her finger out. Almost all stuff sold out before the game in the billy Wright lower stand.

That will be the tight fisted fat git Poxey cutting down on the stock to save money

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2015 09:09 by Golden Place.

Badge32 (IP Logged)
05 October, 2015 09:37
I doubt he'd cut down on stock due to the prices they charge as I am sure they make a lot of profit on the food stores. Mind you you should see the prices they charge at Wembley. Bloody shocking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net